Wanted: Snow, Ice, and Mixed: Mont Blanc - by Damilano

Regional discussion and conditions reports for Europe. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Europe Climbing Partners section.
brokesomeribs

Wanted: Snow, Ice, and Mixed: Mont Blanc - by Damilano

by brokesomeribs » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:25 am

Wanted: 2 volume set of Snow, Ice & Mixed in Mont Blanc Range by Francois Damilano (2005).

Heading to Chamonix at the end of the month and we're on a dirtbag budget. I don't really have the coin to drop on brand new versions of the book (in 2 volumes, go figure) but I could probably swing a purchase of a cheaper used set if someone has them no longer in use. And of course, I'm looking for the English version. PM me if you think you can help out.

Thanks!

PS - Could also use an English guidebook on climbs above Grindelwald, particularly the Eiger.

Diego Sahagún

Re: Wanted: Snow, Ice, and Mixed: Mont Blanc - by Damilano

by Diego Sahagún » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:53 pm

brokesomeribs wrote:Wanted: 2 volume set of Snow, Ice & Mixed in Mont Blanc Range by Francois Damilano (2005).

Heading to Chamonix at the end of the month and we're on a dirtbag budget. I don't really have the coin to drop on brand new versions of the book (in 2 volumes, go figure) but I could probably swing a purchase of a cheaper used set if someone has them no longer in use. And of course, I'm looking for the English version. PM me if you think you can help out.

Thanks!

PS - Could also use an English guidebook on climbs above Grindelwald, particularly the Eiger.

You could buy the first one at Chamonix-Mont Blanc and the second one is sold at Grindelwald mate. I bought mine there but I can't remember its name now

brokesomeribs

Re: Wanted: Snow, Ice, and Mixed: Mont Blanc - by Damilano

by brokesomeribs » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:57 am

Thank you for the suggestions Diego, but I am hoping to purchase a used copy to save money.

Return to Europe