Tetons

Regional discussion and conditions reports for the Northern Rockies. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Northern Rockies Climbing Partners section.
Adventureboy

Tetons

by Adventureboy » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:10 am

I'm going to be working at Jackson Lake this summer. I'm looking for a partner to hit all the major peaks, basically. I get off 3 days a week and would be down for quick ascents of any of the Tetons. I would love to do one of the easier routes on the Grand. I will also be climbing from the 10-16th of May. If you are interested in some early season ascents then, let me know.

I am more comfortable on snow slopes and ice, but I would be up for rock routes too. I am just getting into multi-pitch rock climbing, so I would probably only be proficient around the 5.6 range. I would love to do some steep snow/ ice routes in the tetons. Let me know if you would be interested in any of this. I really would like to climb with someone, I spent a week in the backcountry of the Maroon Bells this winter; soloing just isn't as fun!

contact me if this interests you.
Stuart Parker
sdp_parker@yahoo.com

Doublecabin

Re: Tetons

by Doublecabin » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:37 pm

Be sure to hit volunteer week at the AAC's Grand Teton Climbers Ranch, believe it is June 6-10th. Even if you show up for just a few hours you will make lots of friends and potential partners. They will also likely allow you to post a card soliciting partners on their community bulletin board. There is also a board at Teton Mountaineering.

Return to Northern Rockies (ID, MT, WY)