Adams &/or Jefferson in a week or 2?

Regional discussion and conditions reports for Washington and Oregon. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Pacific Northwest Climbing Partners section.
Diggler

Adams &/or Jefferson in a week or 2?

by Diggler » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:28 pm

Greetings fellow climbers. The purpose of this post is two-fold. 1. How are the glacier/snow conditions right now? 2. I need a partner.

Jefferson Park or Whitewater Glacier on Jefferson, & Adams Glacier on Adams are what I'm interested in.

I'm pretty easy to get along with, & have been doing various mountain-related activities for awhile now. Have the necessary accessories, & hopefully enough good judgment, too :)

Before replying, please take a sec to look into the routes- they are certainly not beginner climbs, & experience on glaciers/steep snow/potential ice-climbing required. I plan on being in the area in the next week or 2. Doesn't matter to me what time of week it is (i.e. doesn't need to be on a weekend).

Would also be down to hang out/shoot the $#!+ w/ PNW SPers too, if a beer get-together is in order. Plan on being in Portland for a day or 3, & I'll be in Seattle towards the end of the month. Thanks for reading. PM, email, or call if interested. Peace. -Dirk 510.393.2651

Return to Pacific Northwest (WA, OR)