Suggestion-Pages up for adoption

Suggestions and comments about SummitPost's features, policies, and procedures. Post bugs here.
Scott
Forum Moderator

Suggestion-Pages up for adoption

by Scott » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:06 pm

Just a suggestion, but it might be a good idea to either have a separate forum section for "Page Adoption" under site discussion. Another possibility would be to have it as a sticky at the top of "Site Feedback".

I would help the elves out with transferring pages since all the threads would be gathered in one place. There are several out there floating around in various forums, sometimes page adoption isn't mentioned in the title of the thread, but just in someone's post.

Bob Sihler
Forum Moderator

Re: Suggestion-Pages up for adoption

by Bob Sihler » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:29 pm

Scott wrote:Just a suggestion, but it might be a good idea to either have a separate forum section for "Page Adoption" under site discussion. Another possibility would be to have it as a sticky at the top of "Site Feedback".

I would help the elves out with transferring pages since all the threads would be gathered in one place. There are several out there floating around in various forums, sometimes page adoption isn't mentioned in the title of the thread, but just in someone's post.

I can do that easily and spare Matt the time so he can focus on other things. Do others think these are good ideas? Which is better? I think I prefer a separate forum section so we don't get too many sticky threads, but what do others think?
"Alcohol is like love. The first kiss is magic, the second is intimate, the third is routine. After that you take the girl's clothes off."

--Terry Lennox, The Long Goodbye (Raymond Chandler)

Bob Sihler
Forum Moderator

Re: Suggestion-Pages up for adoption

by Bob Sihler » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:31 pm

Scott, I leave for a trip to Yellowstone tomorrow and won't have much time to work on this until Tuesday, but if we decide to do the forum topic, I can work with you when I get back to find and move all those threads and then get them organized.
"Alcohol is like love. The first kiss is magic, the second is intimate, the third is routine. After that you take the girl's clothes off."

--Terry Lennox, The Long Goodbye (Raymond Chandler)

Return to Site Feedback