Jackets, Ski Pants, Climbing Gear/Shoes, etc...

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.
jrc

Jackets, Ski Pants, Climbing Gear/Shoes, etc...

by jrc » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:14 pm

Hi all, time to purge again...Prices include shipping to the lower 48 and I'm open to offers. Scroll down for a selection of free stuff I'll throw in upon request if you order other items.

My email is jrcrabtree (at) gmail

I'm 6', 180#, 33in waist, 42" chest, size 12.5 to 13 foot (Euro 46.5). everything fits me fine.

Rab Vapour Rise Smock

You know what this is and you know you want it. Like the marmot driclime but much better fitting, feeling and with a wired hood! Size L. Condition: Mint. Price: $60

Millet Gore Tex Pro Shell Jacket. Size XL. Two way zipper doesn't work. This means it only zips UP like a normal jacket without the two way zipper. Price is now $80

Mountain Hardwear Backcountry Recon Pant. Waterproof breathable conduit laminate and fully separating side zips with reinforced instep patches and integrated gators. Tag is ripped off but it fits my 33in waist perfectly. I think it's a women's model, but was ahead of its time in gender neutrality... Condition: Several days use resort skiing has left few scratches here and there but these are in pretty much perfect shape. A hard wearing pant that can take a beating and show little signs of wear. Price: $45

Stoic Bombshell Bib Size M. SOLD!

Royal Robins Fleece Size M. Lightweight fleece. Some Pilling. Price: $20

Homemade (jrccraft??) leashless ice tool tethers! 1 inch tubular webbing with bungee cord inside. They've been used 5 - 10 times and look like they did the day I made them. Price $25 (trust me, that's like pennies for an hourly rate...)

ABC Webbing Harness
Great lightweight harness for alpine climbing and glacier travel. I sewed in some gear loops which you can see in the photo. I dont care how fat you are, this thing will fit you. I would cut down the extra strappage once you figure out your size...It's been around for a few years but it's never seen a fall and is in great shape visually. I trust it. Price: $25

Rock Shoes!
La Sportiva Cliff Blue size 11ish (might be 11.5?). Need a resole. I'll consider throwing these in if you buy multiple items. Price $20.

Five Ten shoes size 46.5 or US 12.5. Lots of life left. Price: $45.

La Sportiva Rock Jox Size 46 US 12. Need a resole, could use new laces. Price: $25

And while we're on the topic of footwear, how about some keen sandals size 12!? SOLD!

Outdoor Research Goretex Mitts!

First up, the seam taped ones with medium weight fleece liner mitts. Price: $40

Next, the non seam taped ones with no liners. These are sympatex, not gore tex. I'll consider throwing these in if you buy multiple items! Price $12.

OR balaclava size L/XL. Brand new. I never used it. I'll throw it in if you buy 2 items or more. Price $10.

Mountain Hardwear fleece and windstopper hat. WARM! Also never used this. I'll throw this in if you buy other items...Price $10.

REI Long Underwear Size M ($12) and Zip top Size L ($12). Buy two items or more and take one!

Other free stuff (OR extravert glove is L and bc.com inbounds glove is M)
Last edited by jrc on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jrc

Re: Jackets, Ski Pants, Climbing Gear/Shoes, etc...

by jrc » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:49 am

STOIC Bib's and Keen's SOLD!

jrc

by jrc » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:23 pm

Millet Jacket SOLD!

jrc

by jrc » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:47 pm

Crap. The Millet jacket is on it's way back. I didn't realize the two way zipper didn't work. It only zips UP like a normal jacket without the two way zip feature. Price dropped to $80

Return to Classifieds