G wrote:so to recap the things that should not have been done, could have been done differently, and should have been done...
- should not have been climbing along the fall line
- could have anchored himself (?) where he is protected from falling objects
- should have not used his hand to try and block off the falling ice, and instead duck or do a matrix stunt (although the former would have addressed this)
- should have been quicker to self-arrest, so the slip does not become a fall
- should not have let go of his axes (or at least one of them)
- should have kept his feet higher to prevent cartwheeling
He should not have worn a GoPro.
How'd you miss that one!