showers in mammoth lakes

Regional discussion and conditions reports for the Golden State. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the California Climbing Partners forum.
anita

Re: showers in mammoth lakes

by anita » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:11 am

Birdchest: are those freckles? Dawwww

Daria

by Daria » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:21 am

Nothing like a good nipple grope on the summit to celebrate. Somehow it's less threatening when a woman does it :lol:

now all we need is a Burd/Shitler combo summit shot.

anita: fuck burchey already!
I'm the top troll.

Daria

by Daria » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:27 am

I'm the top troll.

Daria

by Daria » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:35 am

any more Burd pics? lol
I'm the top troll.

Burchey

by Burchey » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:58 am

Those aren't freckles.

They are warts. Duh.

Daria

by Daria » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:10 am

Such a funny pic!

We are like so close together as if we are inseparable, like some sort of eager trolls intent on being a nuisance lol

I wonder what the hell we were talking about in that pic!

This is quite an in-depth photo documentation/report! LOL

I guess showers in mammoth can be substituted with wet wipes is what the general gist here is.
I'm the top troll.

Bob Sihler
Forum Moderator

by Bob Sihler » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:22 am

toxo wrote:
Bob Sihler wrote:There's a decent Shirtless Shitler pic on my home computer, taken by Mrs. Shitler at the beach this summer. If you're a good girl, I'll post it in September. :wink:

I'll be a very bad girl if you don't post it now. Unlike CrayKiwi, I can break out of the moderation queue. :twisted:

But the pic really is on my home computer, not accessible again until August 25!

Okay...

"Alcohol is like love. The first kiss is magic, the second is intimate, the third is routine. After that you take the girl's clothes off."

--Terry Lennox, The Long Goodbye (Raymond Chandler)

Daria

by Daria » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:32 am

I think these pics would be better suited for the current california summer conditions thread lol
I'm the top troll.

Daria

by Daria » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:53 am

Yea, I just need to invest in a better camera now instead of this crappy shockproof/waterproof nikon that takes low quality pics. The only advantage to this camera is that it has not crapped out yet even after 3 years or so when all my other cameras would start malfunctioning due to lens error (dust particles/water)
I'm the top troll.

anita

by anita » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:12 pm

OCB sighting

Bob Sihler
Forum Moderator

by Bob Sihler » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:40 pm

The other of the happy couple:

"Alcohol is like love. The first kiss is magic, the second is intimate, the third is routine. After that you take the girl's clothes off."

--Terry Lennox, The Long Goodbye (Raymond Chandler)

Burchey

by Burchey » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:04 pm

OCB sighting? I don't buy it.

EDIT: Did you see him at the Taco? It's lulz over there for sure - classic stuff

"No RJ, they all got a head of hair and brown eyes.

Sure as hell aint gonna reside in South Central, Downtown Detroit, The Bronks or Overtown though. Neither would any of you spoiled ass liberal free jack talking smack whities. Hell, maybe that is what the likes of Bruce needs. A little taste of Bloods/Cripts in the Hood reality check. Like they will be dropping everything and be celebrating in the streets to finally be buying into his demands for Carbon Taxation as well as jacking up the price of regular petrol to the astronomical price of $10 plus per gallon in order to motivate the masses to reduce their use of FF's.

Between the Rednecks of the Heartland, Skinheads of the Idaho pan-handle and the Bloods/Cripts of the Hoods (lets not forget the Latino Brown Pride Cartel hoodiess & Asian Mafia etc) throughout this nation, your Save the World from the Disease of GCC ideology aint going anywhere.

That DMT is step 5. Reality check for all of you spoiled ass whitie tidy liberal suburbia yuppie/hippie PhD toting commune tribal Camp 4/Malibu surfing Sportsmobile driving utopian boys."

WyomingSummits

by WyomingSummits » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:41 pm

Burchey wrote:OCB sighting? I don't buy it.

EDIT: Did you see him at the Taco? It's lulz over there for sure - classic stuff

"No RJ, they all got a head of hair and brown eyes.

Sure as hell aint gonna reside in South Central, Downtown Detroit, The Bronks or Overtown though. Neither would any of you spoiled ass liberal free jack talking smack whities. Hell, maybe that is what the likes of Bruce needs. A little taste of Bloods/Cripts in the Hood reality check. Like they will be dropping everything and be celebrating in the streets to finally be buying into his demands for Carbon Taxation as well as jacking up the price of regular petrol to the astronomical price of $10 plus per gallon in order to motivate the masses to reduce their use of FF's.

Between the Rednecks of the Heartland, Skinheads of the Idaho pan-handle and the Bloods/Cripts of the Hoods (lets not forget the Latino Brown Pride Cartel hoodiess & Asian Mafia etc) throughout this nation, your Save the World from the Disease of GCC ideology aint going anywhere.

That DMT is step 5. Reality check for all of you spoiled ass whitie tidy liberal suburbia yuppie/hippie PhD toting commune tribal Camp 4/Malibu surfing Sportsmobile driving utopian boys."

Good lord. Put the lotion in the basket already! Put the lotion on the skin!

PreviousNext

Return to California