FINALLY moving back to the Mountains! New Mexico

Regional discussion and conditions reports for the Great American Southwest. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Southwest US Climbing Partners section.
Jarpup

FINALLY moving back to the Mountains! New Mexico

by Jarpup » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:53 am

This isn't exactly a climbing post, but I hope you all will understand... I'm just beyond happy to say that I'm finally leaving the midwest and moving back to the mountains! My wife and I are moving to Albuquerque this summer and I plan to make up for 20 years of lost time, climbing anything and everything I can, every single chance I get.

I'm definitely looking to meet up with fellow alpine climbers and start training hard for the bigger mountains on my bucket list. If you're in New Mexico and looking to meet new partners, drop me a line. We'll be out that way in June, most likely. Absolutely cannot wait!

Chris

The following user would like to thank Jarpup for this post
Bark Eater, Noondueler

Bubba Suess

Re: FINALLY moving back to the Mountains! New Mexico

by Bubba Suess » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:52 pm

Congrats Chris! New Mexico is fantastic. I am sure you will have a great time. I am sure I will too when I crash at your house (not really, of course)!

Jarpup

by Jarpup » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:55 am

Bubba! Great to hear from you. You and your family are welcome any time you like! Let's set it up. Mountains of green chili await :mrgreen:

Bubba Suess

by Bubba Suess » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:13 pm

I would love to figure something out at some point. I am heading out there in April but I am not sure when I will be able to go out there after that. I am sure we will figure something out eventually but with a new kid due (which I know you know something about) mobility will be a little more challenging in the near future. That being said, y'all should come back out to Mount Shasta! The house is always available!

Return to Southwest (AZ, NM, NV, TX)