Bad Day At Black Rock

Minimally moderated forum for climbing related hearsay, misinformation, and lies.
Fried Chicken

Re: Bad Day At Black Rock

by Fried Chicken » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:20 am

Well, I ran around and bagged a few items I need to wrench on certain parts of this monkeybike, plus I got some good high-temp grease and a primo little oil can which I can use to oil cables and whatnot. Got into it with some faggot trolls at that gay-ass Silverfish site, bunch of kooks and posers, those heterophobic fagtard Darwin Failures. Probably banned there now, as if---AS FUCKING IF---I actually give a shit. I'm thinking that faggot scum have some queer app for their computers, so they can pinpoint any site where somebody BASHES FAGGOT TURDS, then start gangin' up on the OP, yeah??? PFFFFFFFFFFT. I saw the same thing at that ridiculous Sailing Anarchy site, another worthless faggot-infested site if ever there was one. Meh, who gives a shit??? I always HAMMER better than those faggot trash, most of those unedumacated homos can't spell for shit anyway, LOL. None of the queers has any REAL extreme sport photos either... just Internet bullshit claims, no photodocumentation or video, 10??? The surest sign of the kook & poser, no film to back their claims. Moi, I must have 1,000 or more pics posted up at various sites, just to SCHOOL the fagtards, LOL. Old school photos too, scanned from paper, aye??? No doctored bullshit, just straight-up action.

I'm getting low on vertical skateboarding shots now, I used to have shitloads of 'em, but over the years I'd give various photos to girls, then the relationships would END as I was kicked to the curb, the gals would burn me in effigy by torching the photos, and the photos would be lost forever. I had some REALLY good poolriding shots taken in the VertiBowl, a badass pool we rode back in the day, only 8' deep but with 4' of pure vertical... and I mean PURE VERTICAL, not what passes for vertical in these pindick modern public skateparks, PFFFFFFT. Gnarly coping too, it jutted up and out for 3" or more, shit was BRUTAL, dude, and ya knew it when ya got a grinder or pulled a one-wheeler, micro-edger, tail-tap, etc., etc. High-speed two-wheeled carves & grinds were INSANE in that pool, you'd leave a fuckin' ROOSTER TAIL of coping dust in your wake with every long smoking carve or grind. Loud racket would echo off the nearby cinderblock walls (pool was behind an abandoned motel here in Coronado, now it has been refurbished and serves as a swimming pool for condo owners in a newer building). Lotta history in that pool, bro, but we kept it secret for months, not letting word of it spread too quickly---that way we had it all to ourselves, 10??? Christ, that was some heller vertical riding (one side practically overhanging), and when ya ate shit, ya REALLY ATE SHIT in spectacular fashion, LOL. Some assclown even drew a chalk outline of a body sprawled at the bottom of the pool, it was hilarious.

That place was WILD, boy, and it took some GRIT to ride it, though the gunite and underlying shotcrete were smooth and fast in the bowl of the deep end... it was just so fucking vertical that ya had to choose your line wisely, otherwise you'd SLAM HARD and pay the fucking piper, dude. I oughta know, I ate shit in that pool many times, LOL... probably one reason why my knees are startin' to wear out, aye??? Back in that era, it wasn't "cool" to wear pads, helmets, safety gear, etc. I don't give a fuck, I had the TIME O' MY LIFE in that pool, best two-wheel grind I ever pulled off, and the very first double-grind in that pool as well. Man, I can STILL recall every second of that ride... almost ate shit up in the shallow end, coming off the dreaded right wall all catywampus, but I casually stepped off the board and took a lit cigarette from a friend's mouth, LOL. I don't smoke any tobacco now, haven't for years, and never had the habit in my youth, we just smoked when we felt like it in those days, usually a while after burning some heller sinsemilla, YEAH??? LOL. Shit, lemme post this up, I hope it goes through alright. Be back in a bit, gotta grab another cold one, AYE??? Lemme handle my business in the pisser too, about that time, I reckon. Like the Terminator or a bad rash, "I'LL BE BACK!!!" LOL.

P.S. I wrote a full-on saga, a personal history of skating back in the day, which was published in our local underground rag, the San Diego R____r... earned a whopping $1,000 for that story in '92, but the functionally-illiterate jitbag assistant editors who dealt with my story fucked it all up, adding errors in spelling and grammar, PFFFFFFFFT. Ignorant cocksuckers in that shithole, I think some fugly lesbian from the Gay Bay "edited" my story, stupid bitch totally fucked up my saga, LOL. Gave it a gay title too, instead of the primo original title, which was "TRIX ARE FOR KIDS"---I changed it to "TRICKS ARE FOR KIDS" in my book, so there'd be no trademark or copyright issues with the fucking cereal company. Pfffffft, who the fuck eats that shit anyway, or lets their kids eat it??? Moi, I'm a diehard CAP'N CRUNCH man, LOL, now THAT is some REAL health food, BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sheeeee-it, sometimes I slay myself, LOL. Hey, in a few minutes, I'm gonna fire up the Jurassic Desktop Computer and scan parts of that story as it appeared in the stinking shithouse rag, so you can get a good laugh, 10-4??? I'll even scan the best parts of skatin' back in the day, I spent two decades ridin' hard, dude, and I reckon you'll appreciate my style of writing once you read these excerpts, LOL. Alright, be back in awhile, just hang loose until I get this ugly task done.
"What lured him on was, of course, the great adventure, the eternal longing of every truly creative man to push on into unexplored country, to discover something entirely new---if only about himself."

Heinrich Harrer

Fried Chicken

by Fried Chicken » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:29 am

Hey, look, dude, the time of posting in my previous post is 4:20 (1620 for you 24-hour thinkers), BWAHAHAHAHA!!! That is surely a COSMIC SIGN for me to go take a hit o' chronic before I start scanning that stupid story, I've been "editing" my last post due to that STOOOOOPID word-substitution deal on this shithouse iPad, if I knew how to disable that bullshit I'd do it in a fuckin' AIRBORNE NANOSECOND, AYE??? Meh, just another irritating facet of life, plenty of 'em out there, that's for GODDAM SURE, LOL. Okay, dude, lemme go deal with this scanning and posting bullshit on Ol' Tex, the ornery JURASSIC DESKTOP COMPUTER... thing is a real "HIGH-MAINTENANCE BITCH" to work with, I personally guaran-fuckin'-tee it. It sports the XP platform, if that tells ya anything, LOL. Should've hurled the fucker off a tall cliff long ago, but my book is on the hard drive, AYE??? No worries, once my book is fully retrieved, I'll DROP-KICK THE P.O.S. OFF EL CAP... watch it BOUNCE off "The Nose" and possibly take out a few climbing parties, LOL. Note to self: HURL COMPUTER AT HEIGHT OF SUMMER, MIGHT EVEN WHACK A FEW TOURIST FUCKTARDS DOWN BELOW, WOOOOHOOOOO!!! Tex will crash through the roof o' one of those stinking trams, killing the driver and a few tourist wanks, LOL. "BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!!" (As I piss in the wind after hurling the shithouse computer, LOL.) Damn, I think I need some "therapy" in the form o' HELLA CHRONIC, PFFFFFFT. Now where did I leave that sack o' bud??? Oh, that's right, it's in my fireproof safe, LOL, that way nobody ELSE can burn it.
"What lured him on was, of course, the great adventure, the eternal longing of every truly creative man to push on into unexplored country, to discover something entirely new---if only about himself."

Heinrich Harrer

Fried Chicken

by Fried Chicken » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:18 am

Alright, Dude, I'm not gonna waste a whole lotta time posting these sheets, this fucked-up computer is a real mess, thing should be a HolyWad Celebrity in REHAB, AYE??? I'm talking HIGH-MOTHERFUCKIN'-MAINTENANCE, LOL. Okay, here are some excerpts from that classic skate saga when it was published, though I've forgotten the color codes I used to edit the story AFTER the stoooopid faggot trash fucked it all up, 10??? Lemme see, I think the greenish-blue or aquamarine highlighting indicates passages that were untouched by those ignorant fagtard kooks, though they may have fucked up the punctuation, YEAH??? I believe the yellow highlighting indicates passages which they fucked up, but not too hard, while the red highlighting must indicate COMPLETE FUCKING IGNORANCE, LOL. Hey, the very FIRST thing I want you to check out is the "definition" I wrote for the term "face-plant"---that is a CLASSIC FUCKING LINE. You see, there was so much slang or local patois, lingo, jargon, etc., etc., in my original manuscript that the CLUELESS "EDITORIAL" FAGGOT TURDS asked me to compose a glossary of skatin' terms so their gay readers would have an AIDS-RIDDEN FUCKIN' CLUE, LOL. Pffffft, "YO, HETEROPHOBIC FAGTARDS, IT'S TAB A INTO SLOT B, YA EPIC PACK RAT DARWIN FAILURES, NOT TAB A INTO ANOTHER TAB A's HAIRY BUTTHOLE, YA STOOOOPID QUEERS!!!" LOL. I want ya to also check out the paragraph which begins with this line: "Many hardcore sessions went down..." Those illiterate faggot turds hyphenated "hard-core"---go figure. Check out the conclusion, which the queers also BOTCHED: in the original manuscript, I wrote that I must TRY TO SURRENDER THE PRIMARY PLEASURE OF MY YOUTH... not the gay shit those faggot turds substituted, 10??? But ain't that the way of it for all aspiring authors??? Always some IGNORANT POLESMOKIN' FUDGEPACKERS botching original manuscripts, PFFFFFFFT. Okay, Magic Man, here's the shit as published way back in the day... hmmm, guess I gotta post the sheets as attachments.

c19353.jpg
c19353.jpg (34.39 KiB) Viewed 13025 times
Hang on, Dude, gotta finish this goddam fresh Albacore dinner I'm workin' on, be back shortly, gonna post this so I don't lose it, AYE???
Attachments
VertiBowl.jpg
VertiBowl.jpg (461.06 KiB) Viewed 13025 times
Last edited by Fried Chicken on Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Heinrich Harrer

Fried Chicken

by Fried Chicken » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:07 am

Man, those thick-ass fresh Albacore steaks were killer... got plenty left for sandwiches manana too, which is good, LOL. I'll need a big ol' fat sammie while I'm wrenching on the monkeybike, just to soak up the beer I'll be DRANKIN', AYE??? Hmm, lemme see, where the fuck was I? Oh, yeah, posting the agony sheets, but first lemme post these other classic shots for EDUMACATIONAL PURPOSES, PFFFFFFT. Here we go...

c94969.jpg
c94969.jpg (63.65 KiB) Viewed 13018 times
Very first island voyage aboard the Laser, a CLASSIC ADVENTURE. Got another whole story written about that experience, along with two other tales of adventure written about my first island voyages.

c69312.jpg
c69312.jpg (52.68 KiB) Viewed 13018 times
Aussie Rappel at Lower Otay Dam, nice rig, aye??? LOL.

c49308.jpg
c49308.jpg (60.62 KiB) Viewed 13018 times
First motorbike, a 49cc NVT (Norton-Villiers-Triumph) purchased in London in 1979. Four-speed moped that did freeway speed, EASY, and beat every shithouse Puch 'ped in town, LOL.

c59665.jpg
c59665.jpg (44.42 KiB) Viewed 13018 times
Island shot, you're looking at the 672' summit of Isla Sur at upper right, as viewed from the cove on Isla Media or Middle Island, looking southeast, AYE??? Half-mile channel between the two islands, I already navigated that channel en route to this cove.

PlanetMinis 004.jpg
PlanetMinis 004.jpg (218.76 KiB) Viewed 13018 times
Long story behind this shot, but it was taken in DogTown (Santa Monica), right near the 405 during heller rush hour... and yes, that IS a 15-m.p.h. electric quad rig wheelchair you see in gridlocked traffic (I'm driving the sponsored chase vehicle on a wheelchair roll from Dago to Frisco), with heroic Kenny C. at the controls.

VertiBowl 001.jpg
VertiBowl 001.jpg (470.89 KiB) Viewed 13018 times
More of the published story that the stupid queers botched, yeah???

VertiBowl 002.jpg
VertiBowl 002.jpg (446.25 KiB) Viewed 13018 times
Ditto... look for the paragraph about skatin' the VertiBowl, I think it's on this page but I can't really check till I get back on the iPad.

VertiBowl 004.jpg
VertiBowl 004.jpg (446.56 KiB) Viewed 13018 times
Read the classic thousand-dollar line in my conclusion, even though the fagtards botched that as well... PFFFFFFFT. WTF, it was money for steaks & beers, AYE??? Alright, lemme post up and switch devices, Ol' Tex gets tiresome after a while, LOL.

Heinrich Harrer

Fried Chicken

by Fried Chicken » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:13 am

Oh, yeah, Magic Man, those kooks & posers in the published pics had NOTHIN' to do with my saga, some gay photog took those shithouse numbers elsewhere... PFFFFFT. No worries, mate, because MY SUPERIOR PHOTOS WILL APPEAR IN THE REAL STORIES, not those botched pieces o' work RUINED by stinking illiterate faggot trash, LOL. Okay, time to depower Tex and switch to the iPad. HASTA LUEGO...
Last edited by Fried Chicken on Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Heinrich Harrer

Fried Chicken

by Fried Chicken » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:42 am

Hmm, back on the iPad now, almost time to call it a night, got a long motherfuckin' day ahead mañana, yeah??? Anyway, those pics of mine show me PRIOR to 11-Bravo INF training, WAY back when I was still a scrawny malnourished kid from a broken home, LOL. Things are a little bit different now, 10??? PFFFFFFT... hey, didja like that classic I.B. Pipes shot I threw down first, that's a shot of me on the overhang taken by my friend's scorching hot girlfriend back in the day. Dude died an early death out in American Samoa, the poor bastard... don't know where the gal is, probably dead or in prison, LOL. Well, maybe I'll put this last beer back in the fridge, I'm fadin' fast after that badass Albacore steak dinner... Christ, my plate could've fed an entire Ethiopian village for at least a month, Dude, and that ain't no lie. Then again, I'm a big boy now, and I need plenty of nourishment to keep the ol' muscles strong, 10??? Reminds me of a CLASSIC T-shirt I once saw while partying hard on the boardwalk in P.B. (Pacific Beach) back in the day, we used to hang out there and pound beers all day when drinking (cans) was still legal. Shirt had some steroidal faggot on it, flexin' in front of some Betty in an old school polka-dotted bathing suit, and the legend or caption said: "FLEX HARD, RETARD!!!" It was a funny fucking shirt, LOL, ya had to see it to know just how fucking hilarious it truly was. I'm outta here for now, bro, color me gone, keep on truckin', ADIOS!!!

Heinrich Harrer

Fried Chicken

by Fried Chicken » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:20 pm

Just raided the fridge and made a killer sandwich, half Albacore and half Salmon, unmixed, the Salmon was from some thick fillets I cooked the other night. Mayo, Vlasic relish and Havarti cheese to round out the sammie. Washed it all down with chocolate milk. That was some dank shit, fucking delicious, my 150' tapeworm is now a happy camper, LOL.

Hey, don't sweat the story, you'll see the REAL VERSION in its entirety soon enough, when I post up all my stories on some chosen web platform. Every story has photos incorporated directly into the text. That's part of the problem, you see, since my finished book is on that shithouse old computer: when I try to upload the book file at a chosen website, not all the photographs come through properly. Gonna hafta carve each chapter back out and post it individually, 10-4??? Hilarious stories, and some grand adventures too... the island trilogy alone is CLASSIC.

I copy the "thrashing the school bully" number, I never did like the fucking cowards, once ya show some backbone and beat down those punks they move on and leave ya the fuck alone, LOL. When I got out of the Army, I met some tards who had given me shit earlier and I beat those douchebags like redheaded stepchildren... fucked up one so badly that he went to the ER. I have a long memory, you see, and I've always been big on payback. Gotta watch that number now though, with these lying greaseball cops and stinking scrub queer D.A. trying to pin charges on me at every turn. Deny 'em everything, that's my new motto for living, LOL.

Anyway, I want to finish these two projects of mine before I tackle the book transfer, which will undoubtedly be aggravating. Get the toys done first, so I can break from the computer work when necessary... dealing with Ol' Tex can be frustrating, to say the least, LOL. I'm kinda waiting for my bro Chris to visit, he's one of my seven brothers and he knows computers better than I do, aye??? I may start without him, once I get the bike done and go camping & riding for three or four straight days, 10??? That's gonna be heller fun, just riding and partying out in the wilderness for days on end. Make like a Zen Master, clear the mind, then tackle the book transfer.

In a perfect world, I'd meet a hot chick that worked as an editor for some big publisher, and that gal would rip out the transfer in record time, LOL... but I'm not living in a perfect world, truth be told it's all fucked up, with these lying scumbag politicians and their corporate slavemasters botching the entire scene. But I also have a plan for dealing with them, again it's all about denying them everything. Streamlining isn't such a bad thing, Dude, sometimes less is more, ya know??? You're right to sell off that vehicle of yours, it's just one more headache and expense. Moi, I've pared down my possessions to keep life simple, it's MO' BETTAH that way... at the same time, I'm RICH in life experience.

Look at my Salton Expeditions, they are perfect examples of living LARGE on a budget... living like a motherfuckin' KING, LOL. For Salton Expedition III, I'll load the boat atop the car, load the bike IN the car, load the trunk with firewood, and head out for at least three days. Cost of boat registration: roughly $10 per year, PFFFFFT. Cost of bike registration: $52 for a two-year OHV sticker. Cost of p.o.s. 2002 Camry: already paid in full. Projected cost of fuel: probably around $3 per gallon. All of that, my friend, leaves plenty of money for STEAKS, BEERS, WEED, ETC., LOL. I guess ya already know that I eat as well in the field as I do at the house, except the gourmet grinds actually taste BETTER in the field, especially by a campfire under a million stars.

Hey, one last thing before I sign off and get some more sleep: Dan Osman was one helluva rope jumper, he logged over a thousand jumps before he died. I used to have all of the "MASTERS OF STONE" videos, and I shared them with heaps of people over the years. Finally wound up mailing them to a friend with five kids, did it on impulse and I'll probably never see the videos again, but that's okay... it was natural progression, an act straight from the cosmos, I figured one or more of those kids might take up climbing as a result, you see. Get 'em off the couch, outta the house, and into the freedom of the hills, LOL. My copy of that most excellent book went the same way, to inspire the younger generation, 10-4??? No worries, I got my use out of it first, lived this long so I must be doing something right.

Alright, Magic Man, time to log off, have a good one, aye??? When I call ya Magic Man, I think of that song "THE WIZARD" by Uriah Heep, LOL. That, my friend, is a compliment of the highest order... beats some cheesy Vanilla Ice number, which would be an insult in anybody's book, 10??? Ditto for any disco or rap tunes, except maybe some comical old school rap, like "I CHECKS MY BANK" by Sir Mix-A-Lot, or whatever the title of that hilarious tune was, that's a funny song. Some old Ice-T and Ice Cube songs are funny too, just gotta be in the mood for 'em. I listen to EVERYTHING while out camping, from Country to The Pistols to Fucking Mozart to New Age to Hillbilly Shit to Nigger Rap to Norwegian Death Metal, LOL... IT'S ALL GOOD BY THE CAMPFIRE, MY FRIEND!!! Especially with a good buzz on, and ya KNOW I don't fuck around when it comes to partying, I even have my weed card to BOUT the PO-LICE, those stupid fucktards, LOL. Ciao, Magic Man, time to rack out and crash. ADIOS!!!

Heinrich Harrer

Fried Chicken

by Fried Chicken » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:34 pm

Whoa, my time of posting ^^^ is 4:20 again, that's weird... but when I log off, it'll change for some reason, probably something to do with site administration. Meh, no worries, just Marley's ghost knockin' on the ol' cosmic door, LOL. Did I forget to mention REGGAE in my short list above??? Damn, lemme go slap myself and sit in the corner for a while. Hey, unlike these rambling posts full o' slang and whatnot, my stories are carefully crafted with skill and precision... except for the parts I wrote while fucking HAMMERED, those are even better, LOL. Sayonara, Magic Man!!!

Heinrich Harrer

Fried Chicken

by Fried Chicken » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:56 pm

Well, wouldn'tcha know it??? The other day it rained for the first time this month (we're under severe drought conditions), and even though I had the boat covered on the work table, the friggin' tarp leaked and water seeped through, so the cheap fucking enamel blistered in places, LOL. Christ, this has been one hell of an overhaul, seems like everything that COULD go wrong HAS gone wrong, PFFFFFFT. Meh, no worries, I just bought another quart of that cheap shit paint, so I'll finish up the deck painting in the next couple days. The hull is fine, it's ready to rip, but this miserable deck paint has been giving me more grief than any woman I've ever known, 10??? I'm no slouch at this kinda work either, I've done it all my life and usually rip the shit out in good time, but it has been one fastball or curve after another with the p.o.s. this time around. Ah, well, I suppose that's why the Good Lord created SANDPAPER, AYE??? Probably on the eighth day, after He realized that he had FUCKED UP, LOL. So I'll scrape those blisters off tomorrow and get the fucker done right, this will be the FIFTH time I've painted the deck, when it usually gets two coats and the bitch is DONE. My only REAL ISSUE with all of this bullshit is that I'm missing some HELLER SAILING WEATHER, wind is howling under sunny blue skies right now, I saw a bunch of kiteboarders or kite surfers ripping off the Silver Strand as I drove back from the Depot, where I bought the cheap fucking enamel, yeah??? Pffffffft... I really gotta go with my usual two-part linear poly paint next time, this Depot shit really sucks, and it's cramping my nautical style, LOL.

Hey, I'm about to go wrench on the Z50, Dude, think I'll start by tearing that front wheel apart so I can check the wheel bearings and also check the split rim, that tiny wobble I saw in the front wheel may be due to worn wheel bearings, or it may be due to a very slight warp or bend in the rims, which I could probably straighten with a BFH... that would be a Big Fucking Hammer, 10-4??? LOL. No shortage of those round the ol' hacienda, between the axes, bows and hammers here I could probably outfit a whole Viking clan or village, PFFFFFFFT. That's not counting the knives either, those would outfit another clan, along with the goddam Louisville Sluggers, LOL. That would be a fucked-up Viking clan to run up against, they'd shoot ya full of razorheads, pound ya with the hammers, split yer skull and sever limbs with the axes, shank ya with the knives, maybe finish ya off with the big ol' sharpened Shining fire ax I keep in my room... I sharpen all axes here with a Milwaukee Grinder, puts a nice cutting edge on 'em for field purposes and whatnot. Hey, lemme go wrench on the bike for a bit, that'll be like "therapy" after discovering those blisters on the boat deck earlier, I was pissed because I thought I was DONE with the goddam boat, LOL. I really wanna see what the front wheel bearings look like, and check whether the wheel has any play while the bike is up on its stand (no real stand purchased yet, it'll be Cinderblock City with a folded towel for pro, 10???). PFFFFFFT, if those blocks are good enough for thieving ethnics, I reckon they'll be good enough for the goddam monkeybike. Damn, that's a harsh indictment, LOL.

Oh, yeah, I was gonna tell ya this: when I get tired of wrenching on the bike, I'll scan and post a few passages from other published articles of mine, so you can get a good laugh outta certain paragraphs... classic politically-incorrect material published 22 or 23 years ago, before I went trucking, you understand. I think my later writing is superior, but that's only because my... er... horizons were broadened, trucking being such a bastion of cultural enrichment, ya know, LOL. Perhaps I should say institution, as in FUCKING MENTAL INSTITUTION, BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Christ, I oughta book gigs on Jerry Springer for the rest o' me natural life, then SPRAY about how I was TRAUMATIZED by the transportation industry: "THAT LOT LIZARD RAPED ME!!!... (sob)... AND THEN SHE EMPTIED MY WALLET!!!" Actually, that sort of encounter was no different from any past relationships I ever had, with a couple of exceptions: the lot lizards were generally better dressed (roaming the lot in G-strings and spiked heels at 0300---pretty safe bet they didn't have CDL-As, though they probably had the Hazardous Endorsement, LOL), and they were INFINITELY MORE KIND, 10??? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Damn, that's just FUCKING WRONG, LOL. Say, that reminds me, does that "BLACK HOLE ATM" of yours utilize an ATM card, or is it more like a cheesy ripoff credit card agency, racking up your debt with shady accounting and billing practices??? Just curious, we're totally solvent here, I actually drop-kicked a bunch of ripoff outfits like that awhile back, AYE??? Like I was STARRIN' in the motherfucking NFL, of course... alright, time to bust out the tools and skin some knuckles, same way I shredded tips and digits like taco meat during weeklong trips to J. Tree. CIAO!!!

Heinrich Harrer

Fried Chicken

by Fried Chicken » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:32 am

Well, I don't know if I'll scan those story excerpts tonight, I may do so but I'm also pretty tired after a long day... maybe I'll just do it later, the published stories ain't going anywhere, they've been around for 22 or 23 years, LOL. Kicking it like unwanted house guests, the goddam trash, but I still gots their numbah. Meh, time to think about slappin' together a badass Albacore & Salmon Sandwich, or possibly just heatin' the two and doin' the primo fresh salad & frozen steamer veggie number. First I'll drink a goddam beer or two, the few domestics I already slammed ain't cuttin' it. I DO have some Guinness Extra Stout left in the fridge, three bottles if I remember correctly, but sometimes I just like drinking the lighter brew, "CAPISCE???" Especially when wrenching on motorbikes, I wanna know what the fuck I'm doing as I modify or adjust shit. Did a fair job o' work on the bike today, but I still have a ways to go, I have certain standards when it comes to twisting a goddam throttle. No big deal, soon it'll ALL be GRAVY as I sail hard and rip around on the stinking Honda Z50 monkeybike with 72cc motor dropped onto the frame... thing's gonna be SO MUCH FUN. Anyway, I'm outta here, I ain't fuckin' with Tex the Jurassic Desktop Computer tonight, bad enough dealin' with this first-generation iPad, PFFFFFFT. I do have the published stories right here, short stack of shithouse rags on the table, but they can also wait till later. I'm done, dude, time to hook up some serious grinds, LOL. ADIOS!!!

Heinrich Harrer

Fried Chicken

by Fried Chicken » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:53 pm

That's the second post I've lost at this shithouse site... meh, the ban will be over soon enough at my usual site, so fuck it. Gotta long day o' painting and wrenching ahead, ain't gonna bother rewriting my post now that it has vanished like a stinking Democrap when the fucking bill is due, AYE??? PFFFFFFFT... time for juice and coffee. Talk to ya later, ADIOS!!!

Heinrich Harrer

Fried Chicken

by Fried Chicken » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:12 am

Sheeee-it, I thought I had the heller chronic, you must be smokin' the good shit, LOL. Spent the day prepping & painting the boat, then I tore into the front end of the bike... you wouldn't BELIEVE how much trouble I had taking that goddam LawnPro tire off the split front rim, I finally busted out the fucking Sawzall and CUT the sonofabitch off the remaining rim side. Bead was SUPER TIGHT, dude, and there was some cheesy rust in there as well, but now all sides of the split rim have been cleaned up, painted, bolted back together, the wheel bearings greased, axle bolted on, front brake reconnected, ALL that good shit. That tire sure gave me some grief, I fucked with that p.o.s. for an hour or more before I broke out the saw and dealt with that evil tire... never seen such a tire, dude, and that includes TRUCK TIRES off big rigs, LOL. This friggin' LawnPro number was PURE EVIL, must have been some kinda DEMONIC POSSESSION going on with the goddam p.o.s., but it can take its torn-up demonic ass straight to the recycling facility at Team Edco (our waste management fucktards, all beaners), LOL. Oh, yeah, the wheel spins true now, the bearings are fine, it was the split rim that was slightly bent, probably from the last fucktard hammering that stupid LawnPro tire on there, Pfffffft.

Well, I got another full day ahead tomorrow, and I'm in no goddam mood to fire up the Jurassic Desktop Computer, but we gots some rain on the way by Friday or whatever, so THAT is when I'll post up some published material, right now I gotta hammer on these projects, especially the goddam boat, which I want in her storage cradle (on one rail, leaning up against the house, covered by a tarp) before this next round o' rain arrives, supposed to get an inch or more, which sounds like bullshit in this severe drought, but I gotta make sure "The Fish" is done pronto, I don't want this miserable overhaul lasting a fucking decade, AYE??? Damn, these winter storms over on the East Side are badass, those poor sods over there are getting fucking HAMMERED by those back-to-back storms, and THAT ain't no lie. A gal pal of mine lives in Rochester, NY, and she told me that they tied a minus temp record the other day, hadn't been that cold since Grover Cleveland was in office, LOL. Don't ask me when ol' Grover was in "The Building Formerly Known As The White House"---I can't remember, I'm guessin' a century or more ago, can't be bothered to check, I'm sure his bitch ass was corrupt as well, just not QUITE as corrupt as these modern-day scumbag politicians. Time to deal with this deep dish pizza I'm making, talk to ya later, look for the story excerpts this weekend. CIAO!!!

Heinrich Harrer

Fried Chicken

by Fried Chicken » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:14 pm

Plenty of people are losing sleep in this fucked-up world, don't start thinking you're special, LOL. And those so-called shrinks are all fucked up themselves, why the hell would you waste time and money on 'em? Or is it socialized medicine down there, like ObamaCare? Pffffffft... THAT epic & unconstitutional failure will come crashing down soon enough, possibly BEFORE the criminal fucking 'boon terms out and gets drop-kicked. What a slimy fucking scumbag that piece o' work is... he and his slavemasters sure pulled a fast one on the American Public, LOL, just one more reason why I'm gonna retrench in an all-white area in short order. These cocksuckers angling for world domination know how to divide and conquer, and that involves playing one race against another, as well as pushing the faggot scum agenda. Same goes for the religious bullshit, they know that gets people all worked up... one look at Muslim fucking tards and ya know why Big Oil & War Profiteers exist, AYE??? And those same greedy profiteers are running our government, go figure, Orwell was spot on with 1984.

Storage units are another waste of money, thing to do is streamline your life and keep only what you need. I went through the wringer fighting this corrupt stinking queer D.A. and her lying faggot-assed greaseball cop minions, not to mention the crooked robed sodomite pocket judges, those activist queers. I sold off a bunch of material possessions during that campaign to fight corruption, and I don't really miss all that crap either... I now realize it was meant to happen, and I have streamlined my life accordingly. When I ultimately take my cut of this property (which I helped buy) and relocate farther east, I'll be headin' out with one truckload of possessions, and that's it. Clothing, tools, appliances, some furniture, a few mementos, the boat and bike, only what I need and what will fit in a Penske or U-Haul truck, or fit in or atop the car as I tow it behind the rental truck. $1,000 for a 10-day truck rental, all the time in the world to reach my new home, tucked back in the woods without a single stinking ethnic or faggot in sight, LOL. No brainwashed religious fucktards either, call it PARADISE!!!

Yesiree, that'll be the way to survive in the Brave New Third World, just hunker down in the woods with white folks as your only "neighbors"---clear fields of fire and keep a rifle handy, no worries. Live close to Nature, not this disgusting ethnic-and-faggot bullshit pushed by the New World Order of corrupt scumbag politicians, centrist bankers and their corporate slavemasters. Avoid lying badge-sportin' scum o' the earth like the fucking plague that they are, those criminal pension-scammin' government union trash. Heaps of money to be made by those dirty swine in the prison industrial complex, AYE??? Another boondoggle for citizens and taxpayers, not to mention a serious pitfall to avoid at all costs. I've seen that whole disgusting scam from start to finish, and seen it firsthand too, despite having no criminal record for fifty fucking years on this planet. Those scumbag cops, corrupt queer D.A.s, faggot-assed robed sodomite judges, greaseball politicians, THEY ALL SUCK, DUDE, and THEY ARE THE REAL ENEMIES of all true citizens and patriots.

Meh, think I'll log off and catch some more sleep, I'm sure glad I went trucking when I did and saw the country BEFORE it started swirling down the shitter, I feel as if I stole a march on others in my generation, since the country won't be worth touring when they reach "retirement age"---pfffffft, nowadays DEATH IS RETIREMENT, AYE??? No worries, it'll all be the same in 100 years, only WORSE, LOL. One look at criminal nigger fucking scumbucket Obama is enough for younger generations to understand why older hands talk about "the good old days." WTF, if I die today, at least I can say I lived a full life, DESPITE all these slimy scumbag politicians, faggot-assed greaseball cops and robed sodomite judges, scrub queer D.A.s, the corporate slavemasters who run the entire show, etc., etc. PISS ON THE CRIMINAL FUCKING SCUM O' THE EARTH, they'll never take MY freedom, no matter what the fucking rat vermin do. Memories of that same freedom are what kept me going through six long months of false imprisonment, YEAH??? Talk about some Zen shit... LIVING FREE IN MY MIND WHILE DEALING WITH THE CRIMINAL TRASH, LOL.

ADIOS, DUDE, I'M OUTTA HERE, COLOR ME GONE... "THE RAILSPLITTER"

Heinrich Harrer

Fried Chicken

by Fried Chicken » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:21 pm

Well, wouldn'tcha know it??? I cracked the local rag here in Coronado while having a cup of coffee, waiting for this marine layer to burn off so I can paint the boat, and whaddya think I saw? An article about how some slimy scumbag "school administrator" is gonna receive some bullshit award... this is the VERY SAME LYING SACK OF SHIT who got up on the witness stand and LIED UNDER OATH in my latest round of false charges. I had words with that cocksucker over his slimy little verminous rat spawn students vandalizing my elderly mom's property, so the punk got together with the lying sack of shit cops and cooked up the false charges with the scrub queer D.A. Despite blatant jury tampering and crooked robed sodomite pocket judges in league with the swine, I personally caught the slimy cocksucking piece of criminal school trash in TWO STELLAR LIES, which of course forced a mistrial, but here he is, about to receive an "award." PFFFFFFT, ain't that the way of it in this Brave New Third World??? Corrupt lying SCUM like this JITBAG get awards and promotions, despite their fucking DOCUMENTED CRIMINAL ACTIONS, go figure, while citizens & taxpayers get the shaft. What a fucking disgusting situation, dude... enough to make any taxpayer fucking puke.

These "school administrators" and school district officials are all CORRUPT AS FUCK, DUDE, one look at their RIDICULOUS BLOATED SALARIES & PENSIONS is enough to convince anybody with half a brain that what I say is the truth. These PARASITIC FUCKING SCUM rank right up there with CROOKED FAGGOT-ASS PENSION-SCAMMING COPS, SLIMY SCUMBAG POLITICIANS, and the rest of their ilk. Just another breed of DIRTY SWINE slurping away at the public trough, 10-4??? My brother Chris, a retired Army vet (Combat Engineers) and a teacher himself, said it best: "ONE GOOD MASTER SERGEANT & ONE GOOD BUCK SERGEANT COULD RUN THE SHOW AT ANY OF THESE ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS AND HIGH SCHOOLS." And ain't that the fucking truth? Instead, some SLIMY CRIMINAL FUCKING MAGGOT & DOCUMENTED LIAR like this particular rat turd rakes fucking bank on the taxpayer's dime, protected by the VERY SAME CRIMINAL SCRUB QUEER D.A. & SCUMBAG POLITICIANS who routinely protect the LYING GREASEBALL COPS, those DIRTY SWINE. And you wanna come to this fucked-up country... damn, dude, maybe you SHOULD have your head examined, LOL.

These corrupt "school officials" are just one more reason why the country is swirling down the shitter so fast. In a perfect world, these PARASITIC RAT VERMIN would all be shot on sight, their criminally-obtained assets all seized and returned to a general public fund. Their criminal co-conspirators would share their fate... I'm talking about the sleazy contractors who charge MILLIONS or even BILLIONS to build SHODDY SUBSTANDARD SCHOOLS, the same scum RAKING BANK as they pull these fucking swindles and boondoggles. I tell ya, dude, it's enough to make any citizen, taxpayer & true patriot absolutely sick and disgusted, the way these CRIMINAL FUCKING SCUM O' THE EARTH carry on and pat themselves on the back, giving each other "awards" to convince the ignorant American public that the DIRTY SWINE are actually performing a useful or necessary function. Meh, if only ONE person reads this post and spreads the word about CRIMINAL SCUM LIKE THIS LYING FUCKING MAGGOT SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR, that GREASY UNLOCAL SCUMBUCKET & DOCUMENTED LIAR, then my mission will be accomplished, my mission to saturate the motherfucking Internet with the truth about these DIRTY THIEVING CRIMINAL SWINE. Funny how whenever one of these FUCKING SCUMBAGS gets caught and thrown to the wolves (purely for appearance's sake), the cocksucker only gets six months in prison, or six months of house arrest, keeping his full salary and 100% pension in the process. PFFFFFFFT.

I'M DONE HERE, DUDE, TIME TO GO PAINT THE BOAT & WRENCH ON THE BIKE, I WANT THAT OTHER WHEEL DONE TODAY, 10??? FRONT END ALREADY LOOKS KILLER WITH THE NEW KNOBBY ON THAT GREASED WHEEL.

Edit: A word of advice to any parent or citizen angry over issues with students, vandals, or sleazy comesucking "school officials"---you walk onto school property, BE SURE TO BRING SEVERAL WITNESSES WITH YOU & HAVE YOUR OWN CAMERA ROLLING, PREFERABLY HIDDEN CAMERA VIDEO, THAT WAY YOU CAN CATCH THE FUCKING SCUMBAGS IN THEIR LIES AND CRIMINAL MACHINATIONS. That was the tactical error which cost me six months of my life, walking in alone to address the issue after finding another scratch in the paint of my car. What I SHOULD'VE DONE is round up a few old school locals, all long-established like my military family, and unlike the SLIMY LYING FAGGOT-ASS COPS & "SCHOOL OFFICIALS" IN MY TRUMPED-UP CASE(S), then walk in there as a group with camera (or multiple cameras) rolling. Do NOT disregard this advice if you have issues with the DIRTY SWINE, otherwise you WILL find yourself in the same bullshit public-fund-wasting scene that I was forced to experience. THESE CRIMINAL FUCKING SCUM WILL NOT HESITATE TO FALSIFY SO-CALLED "POLICE REPORTS" AND LIE UNDER FUCKING OATH. Believe me, I learned that lesson the hard way, with six months of my life ripped off by the STINKING FAGGOT TRASH & EPIC SCRUB QUEER DARWIN FAILURE D.A., ANOTHER SLIMY UNLOCAL CRIMINAL FUCKING RAT TURD. EVIL BITCH TOO, AS EVIDENCED BY HER LONG HISTORY OF CRIMINAL MISCONDUCT... but then again, whaddya expect from a SLIMY PIECE O' CRIMINAL FAGGOT TRASH?!?!? Can you say, "ZAHAU MURDER?!?!?" PFFFFFT.

Heinrich Harrer

Fried Chicken

by Fried Chicken » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:54 am

Hey, Magic Man!!! Check the shots of my "Obamanomic Monster Dirt Bike" I posted at lilhonda.com , in the Projects/Builds Forum under "Z50 monkeybike with a few mods..." by Sidewinder (my new handle, going incognito again, LOL). Ya may hafta register at the site in order to see the pics, but you can delete all cookies or whatever afterward, 10??? That site may be my new home, the ban isn't being lifted at Truckforum.org because the senior mod wants me to apologize to some greaseball cop, and we all know THAT ain't gonna happen, pfffffft. Maybe the scumbag cop should apologize to Rebecca Zahau's corpse, AYE??? I'm outta here, color me gone, ADIOS, DUDE!!!

Heinrich Harrer

PreviousNext

Return to Ethics, Spray, and Slander