Carabiner Coffee Company

Post general questions and discuss issues related to climbing.
no avatar
erikgordon

Carabiner Coffee Company

by erikgordon » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:09 pm

Hey Everyone!

I'm throwing up a little post here about my coffee dreams. I started Carabiner Coffee Co. a little over a year ago in Summit county, CO out of my tiny apartment and my 71 VW van named Ol' Blue. I started it with the dream of traveling the country and meeting tons of great people out there over a cup of coffee and an adventure story or two. So far it has had its ups and downs in every way but I still have to say, its been a dream come true! I've met tons of amazing folks across the country and I hope to meet 100 times more as I keep going.

Head over to http://carabinercoffee.com/ for the full visual story and more about my journey so far. You can also check out the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/carabinercoffeeco and see what I've been up to around Seattle lately! If you are running low on coffee you can check out the online store on the website and support the dream when you wake up every morning! Place an order and I'll have it on its way right after I have my own morning cup of java ;)

Thanks for checking it out everyone and keep living the dream!
Cheers,
Erik

The following user would like to thank erikgordon for this post
Woodswalker

no avatar
Motus

Re: Carabiner Coffee Company

by Motus » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:55 am

Hello Erik,

I've been browsing your website and facebook page. It looks like a great feel good business. I just love your website, it has a great story coupled with many great photos. Really great marketing plan, keep up the good work!

Reading your website really made me want to buy your coffee,because I want to support your business.

I wish you best of luck!

The following user would like to thank Motus for this post
erikgordon

Brian C

by Brian C » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:36 pm

I did buy your coffee after reading the description! Haha.

Really great idea.

The following user would like to thank Brian C for this post
erikgordon

no avatar
erikgordon

by erikgordon » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:19 pm

Thanks guys! Motus, If I could get you come coffee I would, but I guess you'll just have to come bag a few peaks in the US and I'll brew you a cup then.

Brian, you're the man! Thanks so much for the support brother, I hope I run into you on the road this fall. I'll definitely be passing through CO at some point :)

The following user would like to thank erikgordon for this post
Brian C

Return to General