Bolivia Climbing June 22nd- July 4th

Regional discussion and conditions reports for South America. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the South American Climbing Partners section.
rocky29oct

Bolivia Climbing June 22nd- July 4th

by rocky29oct » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:45 pm

Hi,

I have booked Pequeno Alpamayo, Huyana Potosi and Sajama climbs in Bolivia starting from June 22nd - July 4th through Boliviamountains set departure dates. So far, I am the only person signed up for those dates. Some people were supposed to signed up for the same dates but they cancelled at the last moment. I have already booked my flights and planing to go ahead with the plan.

http://www.bolivianmountains.com/set-de ... dates.html

Let me know if anyone is interested joining me on these dates or anyone is going to be in Bolivia looking of partners during this time frame.

Thanks.

Rocky

endo.the.timber

Re: Bolivia Climbing June 22nd- July 4th

by endo.the.timber » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:06 am

I`m planning a Bolivia trip for June next year. I came across bolivianmoutain during my internet research. How were your experiences with this company.

no avatar
tomas

by tomas » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:57 pm

Hi, I know aver good guide from Bolivia who might help you: http://bit.ly/1l69Gb8

i hope you find the info useful!

Ted Bauer

by Ted Bauer » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:12 pm

Rocky,

I was planning on going to South America next year. I am trying to decide between Ecuador, Peru or Bolivia. What is the cost that you are being quoted for your climbing trip?

Sincerely,

Ted Bauer

rocky29oct

by rocky29oct » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:18 am

I was alone in my group. The fixed departure dates I signed up for, nobody else signed for those dates. So i ended up paying 50% extra. It was about 1500 for P. alpamayo and Potosi.

Return to South America