România team

Regional discussion and conditions reports for Europe. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Europe Climbing Partners section.
no avatar
Mihai Tanase

 
Thanked: time in post

by Mihai Tanase » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:23 pm

Era si momentul :!:

User Avatar
visentin

 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:27 pm
Thanked: 88 times in 58 posts

by visentin » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:21 pm

Este un album Apuseni. Oricine este binevenit pentru a ad?uga fotografii s? fac!

User Avatar
peterbud

 
Posts: 213
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:12 am
Thanked: 6 times in 4 posts

by peterbud » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Salut!

Does any of you have some nice photos to upload to SP from M. Calimani (12 Apostles, Scaunul Domnului, Pietrosu, etc...)?

Peter

User Avatar
andreeacorodeanu

 
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:35 pm
Thanked: 6 times in 2 posts

Craciun fericit si Un An Nou...

by andreeacorodeanu » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:14 am

Craciun Fericit si un An Nou plin de realizari acolo unde va vor duce picioarele! Sanatate si bucurii si la cat mai multi munti !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no avatar
Mihai Tanase

 
Thanked: time in post

Re: Craciun fericit si Un An Nou...

by Mihai Tanase » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:37 am

andreeacorodeanu wrote:Craciun Fericit si un An Nou plin de realizari acolo unde va vor duce picioarele! Sanatate si bucurii si la cat mai multi munti !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Si eu zic tot la fel, alaturi de cei dragi!

User Avatar
andreeacorodeanu

 
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:35 pm
Thanked: 6 times in 2 posts

by andreeacorodeanu » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:43 am

I found a page about Buila Vanturarita from whom is interested to go there. Its really nice and in english :D . I didnt know where to post it, here I think its ok.




http://www.buila.ro/index.pl/home_en

User Avatar
visentin

 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:27 pm
Thanked: 88 times in 58 posts

by visentin » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:00 am

Adnrea, Don't write in the Romanian team anymore but in Central Europe, otherwise Yatsek will be angry ! :)

andreeacorodeanu wrote:I found a page about Buila Vanturarita from whom is interested to go there. Its really nice and in english :D . I didnt know where to post it, here I think its ok.
http://www.buila.ro/index.pl/home_en

User Avatar
andreeacorodeanu

 
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:35 pm
Thanked: 6 times in 2 posts

by andreeacorodeanu » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:21 am

Ok,I dont want Jacek do be angry on me :? . I will see where to post it :D !

User Avatar
andreeacorodeanu

 
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:35 pm
Thanked: 6 times in 2 posts

by andreeacorodeanu » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:35 am

Wow this guys are fast they already have it here :D : http://www.summitpost.org/list/343176/n ... urope.html

User Avatar
yatsek

 
Posts: 898
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:04 pm
Thanked: 63 times in 48 posts

by yatsek » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:12 pm

visentin wrote:Adnrea, Don't write in the Romanian team anymore but in Central Europe, otherwise Yatsek will be angry ! :)

andreeacorodeanu wrote:Wow this guys are fast they already have it here :D : http://www.summitpost.org/list/343176/n ... urope.html

Sigur. :D Aveti grija Andreea si Eric :!: :lol:

Previous

Return to Europe

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests