sign a summit register over the web-it's free

Regional discussion and conditions reports for the U.S. Rocky Mountains. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Colorado Climbing Partners section.
tomonmountain

sign a summit register over the web-it's free

by tomonmountain » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:04 am

I have a new website that is just for colorado climbers who are tired of having summit registers ripped off, ripped up, waterlogged, no lead on pencil. it's not for profit and it's free. called comtnregisters.com. check it out and sign peak registers that won't get thrown away.

RyanS

by RyanS » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:49 am

You've got Lone Eagle listed as a Centennial 13er (13,920'?!)... no thanks, I'll stick with Lists of John!

mattpayne11

by mattpayne11 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:47 am

Not a bad looking site. I think as far as data goes - Lists of John is the best you can find, plus John is a great guy. My site is more of a meta site that uses LoJ data - I have added other data points and links on my database that are not on other sites. I also encourage users to donate to LoJ.

LoJ is nice because it has several states on it and you can run some fun reports from it.

You can do some custom reports for yourself on my site also but it requires you to enter data on your climbs. Up to you.

Lastly, my site has a few other features that I try to work on that other sites don't have. Eh, mostly it is a fun project to work on :-)

http://www.100summits.com

tomonmountain

Will update

by tomonmountain » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:50 am

Thanks for the info. I'll look into Lone Eagle, as I've tried to be accurate on all peaks but that's why I'm asking for input.
Lists of John is great. Not trying to take away from it. Just a different way of logging peaks.

Return to Colorado