Up for sale is a near "off the shelf" mint condition vintage sleeping bag from REI. Check out the early label. I don't know the history to be certain but it sure looks unused. No tears, burn holes, fraying, stains, broken stitch lines or repairs. Colors look bright. Roomy cut in a size long, right hand zipper.
- Down filled hooded mummy with 6" slant box construction.
- No side block baffle so fill can be distributed between the top and bottom.
- 1.9 ounce ripstop nylon, blue exterior, tan lining.
- #10 YKK double toggle, tooth style plastic zipper. Draft tube backs the zipper.
- Judging by the loft and feel of the down within the chambers, I estimate its rating would be between +10 and 0 degrees F. Total weight is 4.5 lbs so possibly more down and a lower temperature rating although fabric and zipper are heavier than today's materials.
Asking $125.00 plus shipping at cost.