Lowe Alpine Sirocco - Torso length adjustable: 16" - 18" medium, 18" - 21 large. Maximum torso length is 21". Measurements are from center stitch line of the hipbelt to top of shoulder straps along the adjustment slide. Shoulder straps may be lowered below the 16" position to further decrease torso length but you would have more pack towering over you.
- Suspension - 2, shape-able aluminum back stays. Padded bi-laminate foam lumbar pad, dual density hip belt and shoulder straps. Slim profile with side compression/lashing straps.
- Capacity is approximately 4300 - 5200 cubic inches with use of the extension sleeve.
- 8 ounce pack cloth with polyurethane coating. The coating is entirely intact, in excellent condition.
- Divided with a lower zippered sleeping bag compartment.
- Large, removable zippered top pocket. Height of loaded pack adjustable.
- Extension sleeve with draw cord increases capacity and seals the main compartment.
- Ice axe/tools loops.
- Teal, purple and black.
- The pack is in very lightly used excellent condition. There is no wear, abrasions, tears, holes or splitting seams. Mint!
Asking $85.00 plus shipping cost from 80517. Pack alone weighs approximately 6.25 lbs. Packaging will be at least 1 pound. Box dimensions approximately 27"x7"x14". Specific shipping price provided upon your decision to purchase and packing up.
Last 2 photo's show the 16" and 21" torso length positions on the adjustment track.