A used sleeping bag with a few repairs and ready to go. Approximate temperature rating is 15 to 20 degree's F.
- Regular size, mummy style with box foot construction.
- 1.2 ounce ripstop nylon.
- 24" in length longitudinal baffled down compartments over the torso. Elsewhere, 6" horizontal slant box baffled construction.
- Left zip, near full length #5 YKK zipper with double pulls. Works as it should.
- Double Polarguard filled draft flaps seal the zipper.
- Polarguard filled 360 degree collar at the shoulders.
- 1 abrasion covered with Seam Grip.
- One 4" section of baffle stitching had come apart and was repaired by Ripstop Repairs in Boulder, CO.
Not a repair but I had some goose down on hand so I decided to open the very top seam in a few places and add down to the longitudinal compartments. Took some time but increases the lower temperature rating to about 15 - 20 degree's F.
The sleeping bag is not an ultra light by today's standards but is thoughtfully designed and well made. Weight is 3lbs 10oz, not to shabby. Includes the original stuff sack. Asking $110.00 shipped. PPFF or Venmo.