Ruth Mountain trip

Regional discussion and conditions reports for Washington and Oregon. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Pacific Northwest Climbing Partners section.
Norman

Ruth Mountain trip

by Norman » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:15 am

Fall colors, snow on route, lost phone... if someone finds it, I want my sd card please, samsung s5, no one else around on peak, few hikers... trip report posted if interested, just a great day, probably last summit this year for me...??? hmmm...

Josh Lewis

Re: Ruth Mountain trip

by Josh Lewis » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:03 am

As someone who has the S4 I'll be sure to return only the SD card as requested. :P

Norman

Re: Ruth Mountain trip

by Norman » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:58 am

Yeah, no problem, I even have an extra battery for you... I think its up on the ridge just before we put the rope on, but I am not sure. I poked through the same crevasse Omar did and it may have come out of my pant pocket then... I take pictures with a real camera, but was learning the Gaia GPS on this trip, so it was in airplane mode, no one can locate it I guess... I am really bummed, but its the stuff on the card that I can't replace. I trust its last breath was in the mountains... what a way to go... RIP samsung s5

Return to Pacific Northwest (WA, OR)