FS: Boreal Super Latok US 12 $130

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.
outdoorabstract

FS: Boreal Super Latok US 12 $130

by outdoorabstract » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:12 am

Best footwear I've ever had but my winter mountain days are over due to physical ailments. Size is UK 11, US 12 and I've been using these with a full length orthotic from the podiatrist that had some volume. My normal size is more like 11.5 and these are the only boots that accommodate my wider forefoot with plenty of volume in the toe box and still provide an excellent grippy fit around the heel. Lightly used on soft surfaces so the sole areas are not worn. Some discoloring of the orange uppers perhaps due to treatment with the recommended NikWax products. I never used crampons. Awesome warm boots with lots of life left for you to enjoy. $130 plus shipping. Post up here on the forum if you're interested. Thanks.

From the MtnTools site where I purchased them:
Climb your dream climb in a pair of SUPER LATOKs - one of the warmest single boots made. Perfect for New England icefall climbing, climbs in the Cordillera and fast and light 7000 M trekking peaks. SUPER LATOKs are cut med-wide for all around performance - both on the glacier and while making technical moves. Uppers are 2.8 mm waterproof breathable split leather with Teramida fabric ankle panels for comfort, conformity and flexibility. Warmth is provided by triple layer Thinsulate lining and moisture disbursed and exhausted by Dry-Line textile while simultaneously assuring absolute waterproofness. These are very warm boots and are anatomically padded throughout, with no-slip smooth leather lined cuff, a 3 piece adjustable Velcro Tongue System and EVA -Pro padded midsole. Outsole is Boreal's popular performance MOUNT FDS-3 with triple density co-molded rubber for the right combination of traction, shock absorption and durability. Accepts all crampons. Sold in UK sizes - if you are a US 10, order 1 UK 9.5 for an equal fit.

outdoorabstract

Re: FS: Boreal Super Latok US 12 $130

by outdoorabstract » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:02 am

I found extra laces and some NikWax I will include. Photos available.

no avatar
DanetheBoss

by DanetheBoss » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:09 pm

I am interested in these boots! Where are you located?

deungsan

by deungsan » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:54 am

Still available?

outdoorabstract

by outdoorabstract » Tue May 15, 2018 3:57 am

Still available in So Cal, sorry for delay.

outdoorabstract

Re: FS: Boreal Super Latok US 12 $130 now $100

by outdoorabstract » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:52 am

Still available for mountain fun!

Return to Classifieds