I'm offering these titles in an initial group of 5 at $4.00 per book ($20.00) shipped by media mail. $3.25 per title after the 1st 5 selections if as part of the same sale. Colorado westward. As new to pretty good shape. Consider for your school and outing club libraries.
1) Sold - A Guide to Hiking the Inner Canyon, GCNP - Very good condition.
2) Sold - A Sierra Club Totebook, Hiking The Southwest - Arizona, New Mexico and West Texas. Excellent thumbed through condition.
1) The Hikers Guide to California - Excellent thumbed through condition.
2) Through Vulcans Eye - Near new
3) Hiking Trails of Lassen Volcano NP - As new
4) California County Summits - Excellent condition
5) Mono Lake Guidebook - Near new
6) High Sierra Hiking Guide, Devils POSTPILE, The Ritter Range And Mammoth Lakes Area - Excellent thumbed through condition.
7) The Hikers Hip Pocket Guide to the Humboldt Coast - Cover has been partially folded back otherwise good condition.
Day Hiking Sequoia - As new.
9) Sold - Sierra North, 100 Backcountry Trips - As new.
10) Best Short hikes In California's Northern Sierra - A Guide To Day Hikes Near Campgrounds - Near new.
1) A Backpacking Guide To The Weminuch Wilderness - Very good thumbed through condition. With maps.
2) Hiking Trails of Northern Colorado – Mary Hagen, 1979
3) The Vail Hiker and Ski Touring Guide – 40 Historic Hiking and Ski touring Trails in Eagle County, the Holy Cross and Gore Range Wilderness (Colorado). Very good thumbed through condition.
4) The Summit Hiker - Very good thumbed through condition.
1) Hiking Glacier and Waterton Lakes NP's - Excellent thumbed through condition.
1) Hiking The Great Northwest - The 55 Greatest Trails In Washinton, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming. British Columbia, Canadian Rockies and Northern California - Excellent thumbed through condition.
2) Exploring Oregon's Wild Areas - William L.Sullivan - In very good condition.
1) The Hikers Guide To Nevada - Excellent used condition.
1) Sold - Utah"s Scenic San Rafael Swell - Good condition. Top right side corner of book is a little dog eared.
2) Hiking the Escalante - Very good thumbed through condition.
3) Sold - Exploring The Backcountry Of Zion NP - Off Trail Routes - Very good condition.
4) Sold - Canyon Country Hiking - Fair condition, binding good.
5) Canyon Hiking Guide To The Colorado Plateau - Good condition with solid binding.
Rivers Of The Southwest - A Boaters Guide To The Rivers Of Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, and Arizona - Fletcher Anderson and Ann Hopkins – 1982 – Soft cover, appearance fair, condition very good, binding good, 1/2″ small tear at top of rear cover.
1) A Hikers Companion - Very good condition. Cover is dog eared.
2) Soft Paths - Excellent thumbed through condition
3) Walking Softly In The wilderness, The Sierra Club Guide To Backpacking - Good used condition
4) Be Expert With Map & Compass, The Orienteering Hand
5) The New Complete Walker, The Joys and Techniques of Hiking and Backpacking – Colin Fletcher - Hardcover in very good read condition with no detriments to mention.