Help needed?

Regional discussion and conditions reports for South America. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the South American Climbing Partners section.
ZeeJay
Forum Moderator

Help needed?

by ZeeJay » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:08 am

Summitpost received the following message and we don't quite know what to do with it. Any ideas? Do you think it legit or bogus? It seems odd they'd send it to us and not the Chilean authorities. Anyone know an appropriate address to forward it to?

Date: Sat, Jan 19, 2019 at 9:39 AM
Subject: emergency situation from Chinese documentary team
To: office@adventurealternative.com <office@adventurealternative.com>, info@explore-share.com <info@explore-share.com>, ojosdelsalado@aventurismo.cl <ojosdelsalado@aventurismo.cl>, experienciatacama@gmail.com <experienciatacama@gmail.com>, contacto@anoka.cl <contacto@anoka.cl>, contact@summitpost.org <contact@summitpost.org>, info@adventure.co.nz <info@adventure.co.nz>, info@dangerousroads.org <info@dangerousroads.org>, roykimchi@gmail.com <roykimchi@gmail.com>, info@punadeatacama.com <info@punadeatacama.com>

Dear sirs

I am Claire from China and our team named <ON THE ROAD > we traveled around world to film the documentary . This Time we are planing Chile to Volcano Ojos del Salado .

Here is one emergency situation may need help form your side we got two Chinese team members a male and a female was doing the pre-production work in there but we didn’t get any message from them since six days before . (Last time we talked at 14 January 2019,Tuesday )

we got so much worry about their situation please if you know any news about please send me some information about their situation .

And please if you can provide any information about clam the Volcano Ojos del Salado that would be a big help for us . If we can get any information about the general schedule plan or some other advices we can do right now please send me some .

We are really appreciate your help and attention .

The information of them

Male : (Name on passport )Wang Zi guan

(English name)Fernando

Female (Name on passport )Qian rui

(English name)Blanca

Sincerely grateful

if any help you can give please get in touch with me .

Claire

ON THE ROAD

15600925279.RUC
15600925279@163.com
签名由 网易邮箱大师 定制

Return to South America