Viewing: 1-6 of 6
tioga

tioga - Jan 6, 2009 1:06 pm - Voted 10/10

Pyramid Peak

I am pretty sure that you attached the wrong Pyramid Peak. I tried the link and it took me to the Pyramid Peak located in Colorado.

mtybumpo

mtybumpo - Jan 6, 2009 1:40 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Pyramid Peak

Ok. I'll detach it. Thanks for the heads up!

Matt

Scott

Scott - Jan 10, 2009 10:31 am - Voted 10/10

Comments

Nice page. I love the Pioneer Mountains, but haven't been for quite a while (Sept 1999).

Spacing needs some minor adjustment (when you cut and paste from word to SP double space doesn't quite show up as double space and you have to do tiple space to seperate paragraphs).

If interested, other than the Uintas mentioned on the page Colorado and Utah have other west-east tending ranges. Some are the Raft River Mountains, Traverse Range and Black Mountains in Utah and the Elkhead Mountains, Williams Fork Mountains(S. of Yampa Valley)and Danford Hills in Colorado. The San Juan Mountains also tend west to east, but they are more of a big mass than a narrow range.

mtybumpo

mtybumpo - Jan 10, 2009 1:40 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Comments

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. Also thanks for the spacing tips. I'll make sure to fix that and remember it for next time. Also I'm glad you gave me the info on the east-west trending ranges. The Uintas were the only one that I knew for sure. I was pretty sure there were others but but I didn't know their names or where they were. I'll add that info. to the page ASAP.

BeDrinkable

BeDrinkable - Jun 25, 2009 11:39 am - Voted 10/10

Matt,

The page for peak 10805 (http://www.summitpost.org/mountain/rock/154241/peak-10-805-pioneers.html) has detached itself from the Pioneer page. You might want to reattach it.

mtybumpo

mtybumpo - Jun 28, 2009 7:03 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Matt,

Thanks for letting me know. I'll get it reattached.

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'Pioneer Mountains (ID)' main page