Viewing: 1-12 of 12
Diego SahagĂșn

Diego SahagĂșn - Apr 8, 2003 6:55 pm - Voted 8/10

Untitled Comment

Please add more information of all type, longer phrases and paragraphs, more routes and photos (in the sections and a portrait pic), links (with html or in the links section) and a summit log if you have it. Are there any huts on the mountain?



PS: Note that I've upgraded the vote because I've seen your route page and some photos.



Don't give out and thanks for your great pics

Kenzo Okawa

Kenzo Okawa - Apr 11, 2003 11:02 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Hello Diego,

A lot of thanks for your vote.

I add some information on the Pomiu page.

I understand that it is not enough. I wish to add more information in in the near future.

Keep in touch.

Kenzo

Rick B

Rick B - Oct 27, 2003 5:39 pm - Voted 8/10

Untitled Comment

Terrific photos, but not much info. If you'd like I could make better english sentences of your texts?

Kenzo Okawa

Kenzo Okawa - Nov 7, 2003 4:54 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

A lot of thanks Rick (rbi) for your vote. At last, I find your name in SP's member-Data base.

I apologize for that the reply to you was delayed, because I was taking a photograph in mountains.

P.S. In May over 20 years ago, I visit to Netherlands. I stay to the Mayflower Inn in front of Leiden Station.

Then, I saw the sight of Leiden/Rai/Utrecht/Marken/Haarlem.

I was moved by the beautiful scenery of Netherlands like the picture.

Johan Heersink

Johan Heersink - Nov 18, 2003 11:34 am - Voted 8/10

Untitled Comment

For a mountain as remote and unknown as this really some more detailed information would be needed. But pictures are great, as all your's are!

tlogan

tlogan - Nov 23, 2003 2:20 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

I appreciate this page a lot Kenzo... It could use more info. but bottom line there is enough there for the time being and I am sure you will ad dmore when time permits.

Kenzo Okawa

Kenzo Okawa - Dec 18, 2003 9:22 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Hello tlogan ,

A lot of thanks for your vote, and I am so sorry for that the reply was delayed, because I was too much busy this two month.

I understand that the information is not enough. I wish to add more information in the near future.

Keep in touch.

Kenzo Okawa

Kenzo Okawa - Jun 24, 2004 5:36 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

A lot of thanks for your vote, JXM.

And I am so sorry for that the reply was delayed, because I was taking a photograph in mountains.

Kenzo Okawa

Kenzo Okawa - Jun 24, 2004 5:53 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

A lot of thanks for your vote.

And I am so sorry for that the reply was delayed, because I was taking photographs in mountains.

Rafa Bartolome

Rafa Bartolome - Jun 24, 2004 6:58 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

No problem, I enjoy your photographs.

JXM - Jun 30, 2004 2:54 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Your photos are amazingly beautiful and they are really encouraging me to prepare an expedition to China.

Kenzo Okawa

Kenzo Okawa - Sep 6, 2004 6:11 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Realy thanks for your vote! And I am so sorry what my reply was so delayed, because I was so busy with my work (I was absent from the Summit Post for two months!).

Viewing: 1-12 of 12
Return to 'Pomiu (Puniu, Shenshan, Celestial Peak)' main page