George preparing to put a hot rock into the steam lodge.
HOW TO MAKE A STEAM LODGE:
1. Make a shelter with a waterproof material
2. The floor should be dirt
3. Shelter should be next to a stream or lake
4. Heat 8 to 10 grapefruit-sized rocks in a hot fire for 2 hours
5. Rocks must not contain any water or they will explode on heating
6. In the center of your shelter make a rock hearth
7. Move the heated rocks onto the hearth
8. If you place heated rocks on directly on the dirt, organics will burn, producing blinding smoke
9. Seal the door of your shelter
10. Splash water onto the heated rocks
12. Jump into the water when you are done
Page Scores range from 0% to 100%. The higher the score, the higher the perceived quality of the image. Score is not a simple average of votes, but takes into account the number of votes and the power of the voters.
For every object, a hit is registered each time the object's main page is viewed. A user's hits are the sum of all the hits on the objects he or she owns.