Viewing: 1-8 of 8
Jake

Jake - Dec 11, 2010 3:30 pm - Voted 10/10

Wow!

I wish all the pages on the SP.org would look as professional as this one! Great job guys and please keep publishing!

visentin

visentin - Dec 11, 2010 4:05 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Wow!

Thanks ! Gracias ! Next will be perhaps the Bigorre :) But now I need a rest...

eza

eza - Dec 12, 2010 10:14 am - Hasn't voted

¡Buen trabajo!

Well done, another fine example of the pyreneist cooperation. And many beautiful pictures, too...

visentin

visentin - Dec 12, 2010 3:22 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: ¡Buen trabajo!

All the reward is to Rafa. Most beautiful pictures are from him, and without his knowledge of the Gourg-Blancs-Perdiguero complex area, the page wouldn't look like this.

ojo - Dec 13, 2010 6:22 am - Voted 10/10

wonderful work, guys!

Going to take this away (print it off) and read it in full. Great team work!

daveyboy

daveyboy - May 31, 2011 6:52 am - Voted 10/10

Very Good...!

I will say its great to see a page that deserves to be on the front actually on the front. To many short and simple pages get front page material status, when a lot of effort has gone into the information, presentation and layout of this page.
Well done...!

mike_lindacher

mike_lindacher - Jun 3, 2011 3:43 pm - Voted 10/10

Excellent Page

Very nicely organized, highly informative, excellent images - a professional page, no doubt. I now have something to gage future submissions of mine against.

visentin

visentin - Jun 3, 2011 4:10 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Excellent Page

Thanks. True, watching all other pages makes us think "why haven't I done it for mine" and good source of inspiration, but you end up putting of odd chapters that are not everywhere essential. I try to keep in mind the question "what would I like to know" if I was a foreigner planning a visit there. And the most important, I try to write it with enthusiasm, the point is to also advertise the area :)

Viewing: 1-8 of 8
Return to 'Pyrénées: Nestes & Luchonnais' main page