Red Pillar Comments

Viewing: 1-2 of 2
vancouver islander

vancouver islander - Oct 19, 2010 12:04 pm - Voted 10/10

Great to see VI mountains...

...on SP from someone other than me.

Suggest you attach your images to the mountain page. Right now they're all orphans apart from the profile image.

Suggest also to include a Vancouver Island reference in the header details. Put "Vancouver Island, BC" in the "Province" box. That way your page will be returned as a hit for anyone searching under "Mountains and Rocks" for "Vancouver Island".

Any chance of some summit view shots? I'm interested in the onward route possibilies to Argus and Harmston.

Great job. Well done.

Cheers, Martin

jamesmh

jamesmh - Oct 19, 2010 11:06 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Great to see VI mountains...

Hey Martin,

Thanks for the tips. I've been signing climber's logs for a couple of years, but this is the first page that I've written, so I'm still getting the hang of it. I'll follow your advice here, when I get the chance.

And, yes, I'll be happy to add some summit shots. We had a nice clear day, so it was great to get the views of the park that can be elusive at times. I climbed Arrowsmith twice in the last month and still haven't gotten the clear view from there.

I've been enjoying your posts for a while, so I'm glad that I had something to add myself.

~James

Viewing: 1-2 of 2
Return to 'Red Pillar' main page