Redrock Peak (UT) Climber's Log

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
utahjimk

utahjimk - May 4, 2019 4:19 pm Date Climbed: May 4, 2019

wonderful hike!  Sucess!

WMC hike with Akiko, Stanley, Ling and Luther. Highly scenic with good snowbanks! this hike offers truly nice vistas. 2nd visit: 1 June 2022: another WMC hike with Stanley & Pearl. Bluebird day!

aobbard

aobbard - May 30, 2016 9:00 am Date Climbed: May 29, 2016

Quick getaway  Sucess!

This is a great spring/fall choice if you're local, can only get out for half a day, and want some solitude.

I followed Greg's/Eric's route. Super-easy navigation, and big obvious cairn now where the use trail leaves the road. BTW, the first gate was padlocked when I was there. As Dean noted, this appears to be prime rattler country this time of year, but I also lucked out and encountered none.

scgrant

scgrant - May 29, 2014 10:19 pm Date Climbed: May 12, 2014

Redrock Peak  Sucess!

From Redrock Canyon. Very enjoyable hike despite scaring up two raccoons and a porcupine.

ZeeJay

ZeeJay - May 14, 2014 5:53 pm Date Climbed: May 13, 2014

Nice hike  Sucess!

Beautiful spring hike. Also went over to Rocky Ridge and back.

mountaingazelle

mountaingazelle - Oct 11, 2009 7:48 pm Date Climbed: Oct 11, 2009

Redrock Peak  Sucess!

Did the approach from Redrock Canyon. I used Dean’s route to climb the peak and went down a different way which was probably closer to Greg’s route. I encountered a little snow above 7,000 feet. A storm front was moving through and it was very windy on top of the ridge. This was actually a nice area and the view was better than I expected.

Dean

Dean - Sep 10, 2009 4:14 pm Date Climbed: Sep 7, 2009

Nice hike  Sucess!

I enjoyed this hike and the area since I wasn't expecting the scenery and conditions to be so nice.

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'Redrock Peak (UT)' main page