Page Type Page Type: Hut/Campground
Location Lat/Lon: 42.81900°N / 0.28571°W
Additional Information Elevation: 7283 ft / 2220 m

Refugio de Respomuso

Refuge of Respomuso,Gran Facha and Pico Llena CantalRespomuso

Refugio de Respomuso (also called Respumoso)
22640 Sallent de Gállego.
Huesca
Tel. 974.33.75.56

News summer 2011: reserve on line

It located in the circus of Piedrafita, one of the corners most alpine and rustic of the Valley of Tena and of the aragonese Pyrenee.

Places: 105 (berths and berths joinneds).
Pirineos/Pyrenees - Respomuso HutRespomuso

Services: Showers and toilets, running water, dining room for 120 plazas, chimney, place to cook, bar and service of foods, heating, ticket windows, footwear of replacement, classroom with audiovisual for courses and other activities, ways of sports escalation totally equipped to five minutes of the refuge, rocódromo in the walls of the refuge with artificial prey, service of guides, telephone and system of telecommunications for help, guardaesquíes and repair shop.

It KEPT All the year.

It KEEPS Toni Martí, Ursicinio Abajo, David Abajo y Javier Abajo

Propietary: General Delegation of Aragonese Confederacy
Management: Federación Aragonesa de Montañismo (F.A.M.)

Getting there: A little road join Sallent de Gállego with the reservoir of La Sarra where we leave the car (3.5 km).
Approach to Mountain Hut of Respomuso from La Sarra (2h 30min): Faxas's bridge we will pass the reservoir up to a way that enters the valley towards the ibón (lake) and mountain hut of Respomuso for a beautiful forest of beeches across the narrow Paso (pass) de l'Onso. We will come to a level zone (Llano Cheto, 40-50 min) to continue for new slope up to the most top part of the valley. On the west we will see the wall of the prey of Respomuso's dam where we will go. After leaving behind the house of the engineer and hermitage of Ntra Sra de las Nieves (St Mary of the Snow) we will come to the refuge of mountain. A walk of 2h30min from the dam of La Sarra.
Consult the route Respomuso of Picos del Infierno, to see some images of the nice route.

Climbs: Balaitous, Frondiellas, Gabizo-Cristales, Gran Facha, Llana Cantal, Picos del Infierno, Tebarray.

Hikes / Trekking / Traverses: Lakes of Arriel, GR-11 trail to Panticosa, refuge Wallon, cirque of Piedrafita.

External Links

F.A.M.Refugio de Respumoso

Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

Pirineos: TenaHuts & Campgrounds
 
BalaitousHuts & Campgrounds
 
Picos del InfiernoHuts & Campgrounds
 
FrondellasHuts & Campgrounds
 
Gran Facha / Grande FacheHuts & Campgrounds
 
PallasHuts & Campgrounds
 
TebarrayHuts & Campgrounds