Viewing: 1-2 of 2
Kikee

Kikee - Nov 15, 2009 7:43 pm - Voted 10/10

RETSCHELFELS

Dear Gangolf, Hello to you again, on SP !
I'm very happy, from your part, to find and to read a new article, which is talking about hiking, climbing and rocky activities in the Palatinate ! And with this new rock, not the smallest, named as Retschelfels, you had done your work very strongly ... I'm feeling your passion, you are having the same green hobby as me ! I enjoy your new Retschelfels page too and too much and I will add my personnal pictures, in the next times (tomorrow, if it goes ! ). You will see, I'm equally having remarkable pictures, about this giant Retschelfels ... Just one question for you : why weren't you going at the summital part of the Retschelgrat (UIAA 1, very easy ! ) ??? There is a beautiful panorama from thereover and a very savage flora (cladonias lichens, especially ! ) ... What for a big fault !

Kikee

Kikee - Nov 17, 2009 12:12 pm - Voted 10/10

RETSCHELFELS

Hi twice to you, dear friend !
As you had seen in your photos, I had added new photos, about this remarkable and savage Retschelfels ... And it's still not finished ! This site is one of the giants of the country and I enjoy too much, to hike and to scramble on this beautiful rock ! The site is still cool and calm, good preserved and savage (wild flora). The Retschel is equally good known, by the extreme-climbers (there are many climbing voices, which are reaching the 10th and 11th difficulty levels ! ). The legend is always living, in the deepest of the palatian forests ! And the Retschelfels is meriting for the hikers, with a magnificient summital panorama (on the Wieslauter valley and the village of Busenberg ! ) ... The nearby Eisenbahn is very good also, to visit and to photography ! Good to know ! See you soon, as fast as possible ! Tchao on SP !!!

Viewing: 1-2 of 2
Return to 'Retschelfelsen' main page