Rogamski Vrh

Page Type Page Type: Mountain/Rock
Location Lat/Lon: 42.67624°N / 19.63240°E
Activities Activities: Mountaineering
Seasons Season: Summer
Additional Information Elevation: 7556 ft / 2303 m
Sign the Climber's Log

Overview

Suvovrh & Rogamski Vrh
Rogamski Vrh (2303 m) not belong to the group of the highest and best known peaks of KOMOVI range. As a one of the closest neigbours of Kučki Kom, Rogamski Vrh is placed in the southern part of KOMOVI. Rogamski Vrh is the highest peak of the massif of ROGAM. Also, that peak is the closest neighbour of Suvovrh (2303 m). Those two peaks are connected by ridge. Rogamski Vrh is situated on W from Kom Ljevorijecki (2469 m) and SE from Kom Vasojevicki (2460 m), on NE from Kučki Kom (2487 m) and Srednji Kom (2483 m) and on W from Bavan (2252 m). Lower slopes of Rogamski Vrh are grassy, while its upper part is mostly rocky. The summit of Rogamski Vrh is beautiful viewpoint to S side of Kučki Kom. Also, from Rogamski Vrh you can enjoy in the view to Sinjajevina, Moračke Planine, Maganik and Durmitor. Also, you can nicely see Bioč massif.

Summit View

Prokletije range from KomoviView to Prokletije range
Summit view from the top of Rogamski Vrh (2303 m) is very impressive. Summit view from Rogamski Vrh is very similar with many beautifully summit views of Julian Alps. Most impressive is view to Kom Kucki (2487 m), Kom Ljevorijecki (2469 m), Kom Vasojevicki (2460 m) and for sure to giant Prokletije massif with its highest peak Maja Jezerce (2694 m). NE: Kom Vasojevicki (2460 m), Stavna (1828 m) SE: Kom Kucki (2487 m) E: Bavan (2252 m) W: Durmitor range - Bobotov Kuk (2523 m), Bezimeni Vrh (2487 m), Savin Kuk (2313 m)... S: Prokletije range - Maja Jezerce (2694 m), Karanfili (2460, 2490, 2441), Maja Brijaset, Djeravica (2656 m)... SW: Suvovrh (2211 m)

Getting There

Going to Medjukomlje passGoing to Medjukomlje (2171 m) pass
By plane Podgorica airport in Montenegro is closest airport to Komovi massif. By bus Podgorica - Kolasin - Matesevo - Stavna Beograd (Belgrade) - Novi Pazar - Berane - Andrijevica - Stavna By train Podgorica - Kolasin; Then by bus or car Stavna via Matesevo. Beograd (Belgrade) - Priboj - Prijepolje - Bijelo Polje - Mojkovac - Kolasin; Then by bus or car to Stavna via Matesevo. By car Podgorica - Kolasin - Matesevo - Stavna Beograd - Novi Pazar - Berane - Andrijevica - Stavna

Camping

Eko Katun on StavnaEko Katun on Stavna
Belowe the peaks of KOMOVI massif, on Stavna vasty plateau, you can find "Eko katun Štavna" (Ecological complex of houses for renting). There you have 10 houses for renting. Daily price for renting of one house is 40 Euro/8 Euro per person (each house has 5 beds, livingroom, bathroom and shower with warm water). Also, inside of Eko katun you can use the services of restaurant. Reservation & Contact +382 51 243 610 +382 67 512 761 +382 69 043 622 Around the massif of Komovi you can find many beautifully places for private camping in your tent.

Red Tape

No extra fees.

Additions and CorrectionsPost an Addition or Correction

Viewing: 1-1 of 1
gimpilator

gimpilator - Nov 29, 2015 1:09 pm - Voted 10/10

Coordinates Glitch

I just stumbled onto a strange glitch which corrupted the location of numerous pages and listed them all at the same point in southern AZ, USA. Please fix the lat/lon coordinates of this page and I'll be happy to remove my "needs updates" vote. Thanks!

Viewing: 1-1 of 1


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

KomoviMountains & Rocks