Sarakchal Comments

Viewing: 1-13 of 13
nader

nader - Oct 31, 2002 10:18 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Thanks for saving the page. Looks very good now.

kia

kia - Aug 16, 2005 12:42 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Hi,



I'm the new maintainer of this page(Sarakchal). I'm going to do some additions/corrections. I would be grateful if you could check them after let's say one week and I'll appreciate any new comments. Also I have seen very good maps of the area in pages maintained by you and I would like to get your permission to add links to your map(s) in this page.



All the Best,

Kia

nader

nader - Aug 16, 2005 9:34 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Thank you for trying to save this page. You are welcome to use a link to my maps. SP member "Nomad" is currently helping me colorize my maps. If you wait a few days, I will add the new colorized maps and delete the old ones.



Nader

nader

nader - Nov 16, 2005 2:36 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

The new colorized version of the Sarakchal map can be found here. Please switch the link to the new map. I might delete the old one.

kia

kia - Nov 20, 2005 3:45 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment



Thanks for the comment. I did switch the link to the new map. Indeed the new map is very good and the colorings by nomad has made it more descriptive.

Scott

Scott - May 10, 2004 1:27 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Not bad, but could really use some updates.



Edit: August 2005.



Not bad, but appears to be abandoned.



Edit: Looks better.

mountainfire - Jun 5, 2005 1:40 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Dear Kia



Welcome to SP. I appreciate your new contribution, adoption and improvement of this page.



Thank you.





kia

kia - Aug 16, 2005 12:36 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Hi,



I'm the new maintainer of this page (Sarakchal), you have already voted 2 stars for this page without any comments. I would be grateful if you could again check this after let's say one week (I'm going to do some corrections/additions) and then vote again if you would like.



All the Best,

Kia

Corax

Corax - Aug 24, 2005 3:57 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice page about a beautiful area.

kia

kia - Aug 24, 2005 11:10 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thank you for your encouraging vote. I am going to take more pictures of the area and add better ones.

Khales - Aug 26, 2005 3:45 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

I looked at the pictures posted by Kia, they look great and they are explaining the Sarakchal summit very well from various directions. Also some useful links provided in the text causes it very descriptive.

kia

kia - Aug 27, 2005 1:14 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks for your encouraging comment. There are lots of contributors to this page without whom this was impossible. I am just doing some minor contributions and maintaining the page.

kia

kia - Oct 2, 2005 12:25 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks for your supporting vote. It is an honor for me getting a vote from an SP member like you having a profile of very good pages.

Viewing: 1-13 of 13
Return to 'Sarakchal' main page