Viewing: 1-2 of 2
Gangolf Haub

Gangolf Haub - Jul 27, 2006 6:48 pm - Voted 10/10

Cool Pano

In this case a little less would have been more - if you had shrunk the image height to 550px. I centered the picture on the page by inserting a return in the caption. Also I changed the width of the "labelling" command to 4096px - which is the width of the picture. This command will come useful once you start inserting annotations.

Good luck with further panos :-)

nader

nader - Jul 27, 2006 10:03 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Cool Pano

Thank you for teaching me how to do panos Gangolf.

I have a wide flat screen monitor at home. The pano on the main page looked good at home. A few days later I looked at the page at work where I have a much older and smaller monitor. I noticed that the Pano box on the main page was too big for the screen making it hard to scroll. I know in this case less is more but I can't bring myself to reducing the size even more.

Obviously I did not have a tripod when I took these shots. Photoshop helped me do the pano and blend in some of the distant mountains or nearby rocks at the borders of two pictures but I could not fix the sky. Whatever I did, the pano looked worse so I just left the borders in the sky.

Viewing: 1-2 of 2
Return to 'Shekar Leghas (Nazer)' main page