Viewing: 1-4 of 4
hgrapid

hgrapid - Apr 11, 2008 8:00 pm - Hasn't voted

You may want to fill in other information

Why no information at the top? You just have the title, and not the State, elevation, latitude-longitude, or anything else that is normally up on top.

Eric Sandbo

Eric Sandbo - Apr 15, 2008 5:49 pm - Hasn't voted

Pictures

You're going to show us some photos, aren't you? And at least a few route lines? Without them this page only tells us the name of one of the walls at Smith Rock. I'd learn that by reading the right 3 words on a climbers' topo.

rpc

rpc - Apr 21, 2008 1:40 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Pictures

Hi Eric,
I'll try & look for some shots of this wall to post up but I think the real value of Corvalisclimb's page is the route info page that's attached ("City Dump"). He's done some pretty cool obscurities that most modern climbers don't bother with today, and he's willing to share the info. here on SP (stuff that's barely mentioned in the guidebooks). I'd hate to see him stop posting these out of the way treasures, not to mention he's the guy who's doing bolts & anchors replacment at Smith rock these days. Guess I'm asking for SP community to not be too hard on a guy who does a lot of good & good stuff :)
Cheers to you. Regards,
Radek

Eric Sandbo

Eric Sandbo - Apr 26, 2008 3:44 am - Hasn't voted

OK.

Sorry. I've done that in real life, too. I once stopped at the bottom of a route at Peshastin to point out how the climber on the route should be doing it. Turned out to be Fred Beckey. I think I'll just stand back and watch. Enjoy.
Eric

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Smith: Table Scraps Wall' main page