Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Monster5

Monster5 - Aug 3, 2012 3:34 pm - Hasn't voted

TH

Seven miles from Sprucewood takes one to the southern 677 terminus. The first, eastern 677 junction is only ~3 mi in. It is far faster to take the eastern entrance rather than the southern. I'm not certain where the 7 miles came from as most reports describe coming from the east rather than the south?

Jeremy Hakes

Jeremy Hakes - Aug 4, 2012 7:49 pm - Hasn't voted

Most reports?

I don't know what info that comes from. I'm only speaking of my personal experience, and what I've found to be fastest. If you have a different route, please feel free to add it or post a image/map/TH.

Monster5

Monster5 - Aug 15, 2012 3:40 pm - Hasn't voted

re

Our routes are the same - the discrepancy is in the TH distance from Sprucewood, which is normally not a big deal but leads to confusion in this case. 677 intersects the main road twice, both signed THs: once about three miles from Sprucewood (SE of S Noddle) and once about 7 miles in (SSW of S. Noddle). Your route map uses the gate about 4 mi. from Sprucewood but the description says to drive 3 mi past there. The 677 approach 3 mi. in, which you describe, takes 45 min. The 677 approach 7 mi. in from the SSW takes about 1.5 hrs. Hope that makes sense.

Jeremy Hakes

Jeremy Hakes - Aug 21, 2012 4:28 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: re

Fixed, I think.

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'South Noddle Head' main page