Washeshu Peak Climber's Log

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
McCannster

McCannster - Mar 21, 2023 8:51 am Date Climbed: Feb 24, 2023

While snowboarding  Sucess!

Hiked up from top of Siberia lift, dropped in off the summit down a chute on far skier's right.

hgrapid

hgrapid - Aug 28, 2016 1:56 pm Date Climbed: Aug 27, 2016

Up the ladder  Sucess!

After reaching the summit of KT-22, walked up the steep road, and then up the mountaineers route, which includes a ladder and cables on the rock leading up to the summit.

Larry Laverty

Larry Laverty - May 2, 2015 3:05 am Date Climbed: May 1, 2015

North Slope  Sucess!

Parked at Village Parking Lot. Walked to the Tram Building and hit the Summer Road (Service Road) up to the base of Siberia Express Chair. Snow from this point on up to the top. Climbed alongside the Siberia Express Chair all the way to the ridge, then up the little road to the flat-top summit. No walk in the park but sure did love hanging out on the top, with glorious views all around. Then on down and up to Emigrant before returning to the valley.

Bob Burd

Bob Burd - Aug 13, 2013 10:54 pm Date Climbed: Mar 27, 2008

Squaw Valley Tour  Sucess!

Part of a spring snowshoe tour around the edge of the Squaw Valley Ski Area. Trip Report.

mrchad9

mrchad9 - Aug 8, 2013 2:41 pm Date Climbed: Oct 18, 2008

OVI  Sucess!

Nice little hike along the ridge on scenic slopes during a stay at the Olympic Village Inn. Interesting 'formations' on top!

Noondueler

Noondueler - Aug 5, 2013 9:18 pm Date Climbed: Aug 3, 2013

Siberia Ridge Road  Sucess!

Did the peak the easy way up the tram then went up the ridge around to 'Emmigrant Crag' and another high point. Back down on the packed out 5:30 tram of over 100 people. A noisy bunch!

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'Washeshu Peak' main page