Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Fleshj27

Fleshj27 - Feb 23, 2013 3:50 pm - Voted 7/10

Helpful info on Trailhead Page

Pretty good start on your Trailhead info. It's a good idea to assume the reader doesn't have a clue about the area; include info like Long/Lat (easy to get off of google and REALLY important), maps, camping, fees, bathrooms, parking and the like. Give the reader a reason to go there.

Also, for page appearenence, put in a primary image and hyper links.

Like I said, good start on the page but needs a little more info to be useful.

paulmedved

paulmedved - Feb 24, 2013 2:43 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Helpful info on Trailhead Page

Thank you for the feedback. I posted two trailheads - Tanner Trailhead was the most basic of the two. Really had no idea what to include, so I will revise those pages and include the information you suggest. Can you explain to me "primary image"? I saw a box marked Primary Image ID, but never could figure out how to use it (I'm not exactly experienced at these things). Anyway, thank you again. I appreciate the suggestions.

Fleshj27

Fleshj27 - Mar 11, 2013 10:23 am - Voted 7/10

Re: Helpful info on Trailhead Page

For primary image, go to edit page and there is a box. Hit the "find image" in blue, and it'll ask you if you want to search all your images or just the ones associated with that page. Pick one.

I used to have the opposite problem...I figured out the primary image but didn't figure out how to attach!

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Return to 'Tanner Trailhead' main page