The iced panorama of the Falkenberg !!!

The iced panorama of the Falkenberg !!!

WOOOW ! What could we said, with this exceptionnal photo ? Nothing ! This is the summital panorama, of the Falkenberg observatory, in the forest of Philippsbourg (Moselle,57, France). Situated at the maximal altitude of 418 meters, the Falkenberg is considerated like one of the biggest and the most impressive rocky formations, in all the Nothern Vosges sector ! Not bad ! But, unfortunately, is actually this site becoming unknown and badly degaged and marked ! The head bosses of the Northern Vosges are too bad and stupid, and they have so deciding, to close the entire site at the public, definitively in all the year ! The peregrine falcon seems to be breeding and nesting here, but it's wrong ! We had never saw him at the Falkenberg ! So could this fact of forbiddening been explained to the public or not ? It's too boring and enerving, to hear like a so stupidity ! If the peregrine is not founding at the site, the public can normally recoming here free, for visiting and discovering the site, for climbing and bouldering free ... But here, in the Northern Vosges, if you want to have action, you have to be very, very quiet and professionnal : don't make noise, degradation and pollution acts, don't walk on the flora, don't throw toxics, don't sleep and camp on the rock, don't push the radio, don't descend the slopes directly, ... Your visit of the Falkenberg can be a great success, if you respect those elementary rules of good comportment in a protected area ! Like us, and if you want and if you can, the nature will offering you, a very big recompense ... So, come on everybody and move your bodies : are you ready for hiking, climbing, bouldering, seeing panoramas and too much more ???
Kikee
on Feb 8, 2008 8:24 pm
Image Type(s): Panorama
Image ID: 379349

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-2 of 2
ferdinandverboom

ferdinandverboom - Sep 22, 2013 4:13 pm - Hasn't voted

panorama?

I don't see any panorama..

Kikee

Kikee - Oct 27, 2013 5:51 pm - Hasn't voted

Panorama

Hi. You haven't seen a panorama, because the fog is here ... It was taken in a very cold and humid wintery day, that's why. But sure it's a fantastic panorama, this Falkenberg ! ;-)

Viewing: 1-2 of 2