1) = Parete Nord (via Bonatti-Zappelli): Walter Bonatti and Cosimo Zappelli, (Jun 22-23th, 1962). Difficulty: ED- Length: 750m total length for Monte Bianco summit 1.350m.
2) = Seracco di sinistra della Poire: Gianni Comino and Giancarlo Grassi, (Aug 10-11th, 1979). Difficulty: TD+.
3) = La Poire: Alexsandre Graven, Alfred Aufdenblatten and T. Graham Brown, (Aug 05th, 1933). Difficulty: IV/TD Length: 1.300.
4) = Pilastri S della Major: Pierre Mazeaud and Roberto Sorgato, (Aug 17-18th, 1971). Difficulty: V+/ED Length: 1.300.
5) = La Major: T. Graham Brown and Francis Sidney Smythe, (Aug 06-07th, 1928). Difficulty: IV+/TD- Length: 1.300.
6) = Sentinella Rossa: T. Graham Brown and Francis Sidney Smythe, (Sep 01-08th, 1927). Difficulty: D+ Length: 1.300.
7) = Costola Mummery: Robert Greloz and André Roch, (Aug 08th, 1936). Difficulty: D+ Length: 1.300.
8) = Sperone della Brenva: G. S. Mathews, A. W. Moore, F. Walker, H. Walker, Jakob Anderegg and Melchior Anderegg, (Jul 15th, 1865). Difficulty: D- Length: 900m total length for Monte Bianco summit 1.300m.
9) = Diagonale: Armand Charlet and M. A. Azéma, (Jul 02th, 1937). Difficulty: D.