1) = NW Ridge or de Bosses from Aiguille du Goûter (normal route): Leslie Stephen, Francis Fox Tuckett, Melchior Anderegg, Johann-Josef Bennen and Peter Perren, (Jul 18th, 1861). Difficulty: F+/PD- Length: 1.000m.
2) = From the Hump of the Dôme du Goûter: A. Millot, M. Payot, H. Charlet and A. Payot, (Aug 19th, 1872). Difficulty: PD Length: 1.800m.
3) = From Grand Mulets Normal Route from Chamonix: E. Headland, G.C. Hodgkinson, C. Hudson, G.C. Joad, Melchior Anderegg, François Couttet and two Mountain Guide, (Jul 29th, 1859). Difficulty: PD Length: 1.750m.
4) = From the Corridor and Mur de la Côte: Charles Fellows, William Haves, Mathieu Balmat, Michel Balmat, Joseph-Marie Couttet, Pierre-Marie Couttet, Simon Devouassoud, Michel Favret, David Folliguet, Joseph Payot and Pierre-Joseph Simons, (Jul 25th, 1827). Difficulty: PD/PD+ Length: 1.750m.
5) = NW Ridge from Mont Blanc du Tacul and Mont Maudit Pass: R.W. Head, Julien Grange, Adolphe Orset and Jean-Marie Perrod, (Aug 13th, 1863). Difficulty: PD/PD+ Length: 1.500m.
6) = From Grand Mulets - Grand Plateau and le Bosses: Jacques Balmat and Michel-Gabriel Paccard, (Aug 08th, 1786). Difficulty: PD Length: 1.500m.