Ah, thanks for saving me a lot of work. I had been procrastinating putting up pages for this and Golden Horn. There are many WA mountains I'm procrastinating on.
Some edits for you:
1. Tower is actually almost due north of Rainy Pass, not east of it
2.Tower is NNW of Washington Pass, though you could get away with NW
3. In Mountain Conditions section: while it is true it is barely east of Cascade Crest, due to geography it is in a drier region than comparable Cascade Crest peaks farther south (such as Bonanza)
4. For West Gully route you should mention the good option to have a helmet in the Essential Gear section. A helmet is not essential but recommended
5. For SW Gully Route you say you need to go left around the block atop the crack. This doesn't make sense. You have to go right around it (for the awkward move). Once on that platform, then you can go left
6. A 50m rope would be sufficient for the rappel (that's what we had available, see this report). You certainly don't need more than 30m for the short 5.6 crack. Maybe you should mention why you might need a 50+ meter rope (it's for the rap though if you had routefinding savvy you could descend the West Gully Route)
Small, nitpicky correction to item 3. Tower Mountain is actually ON the Cascade Crest, with north and east drainages to the Methow-Columbia basin, and south and west drainages to the Skagit basin.
My bad. Yes. Exactly on the Crest. I looked at my gazetteer map and mistook the PCT dashed line for the Cascade Crest line, which is also the Okanogan-Skagit county line through there. The rest of #3 holds, though.
Page much better.