Viewing: 1-8 of 8
Sarah Simon

Sarah Simon - Mar 16, 2010 3:20 pm - Hasn't voted

Tabular Format?

Hey, Lady,

The primary list content and some photos (thumbs) would be awesome in table format.

Let me know if you'd like some help / need some HTML script to make this happen.

Cheers,

Sarah

tarol

tarol - Mar 17, 2010 10:56 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Tabular Format?

Sure, that sounds cool, shall I make you co-owner of the page?

Sarah Simon

Sarah Simon - Mar 17, 2010 11:18 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Tabular Format?

Oh, no reason to make me co-owner - I'm happy to help.

I have a ton of tables on this page: http://www.summitpost.org/custom-object/412171/HTML-Practice.html

...that would provide great ways to present your list info. You are welcome to swipe the code. Or, tell me which table you like most / hate least and I'll send you the code. Or, if you'd feel more comfortable, I can always just build the table, but can't guarantee that will happen right away (could take me a few days - not weeks or anything - to get to it).

Just let me know how you want to move forward!

Sarah Simon

Sarah Simon - Mar 19, 2010 12:03 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Tabular Format?

tarol,

Ok, I added the table for the monuments. I also had to tweak the general formatting of the page a bit so that the table wasn't just flopping out by itself at the bottom of the page.

I hope you like the changes. If not, you can always just "View History" and revert to and older version of the page.

Enjoy!

Sarah

tarol

tarol - Mar 20, 2010 12:36 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Tabular Format?

I love it! Thanks for your work!

Sarah Simon

Sarah Simon - Mar 26, 2010 10:37 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Monuments

Ms. Tarol is a the brains and the creativity. I'm just the HTML brawn. ;)

Sarah

Arthur Digbee

Arthur Digbee - Mar 28, 2010 8:34 pm - Voted 10/10

nice list

About a quarter of all national parks began life as NMs, including notably Grand Canyon.

That presidential proclamation power makes them politically controversial -- these are almost always places that Congress has declined to protect, and then the President goes off and protects them.

Annoy both your Democratic and Republican friends with the fun fact that George W. Bush protected the largest one.

Sarah Simon

Sarah Simon - Mar 29, 2010 10:53 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: nice list

Hey AD,

Thanks for the info and interesting trivia. Good stuff!

Sarah

Viewing: 1-8 of 8
Return to 'US National Monuments' main page