Vazecká dolina-Predny handel

Vazecká dolina-Predny handel

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 49.09800°N / 20.00100°E
Additional Information Route Type: hike/climb
Additional Information Time Required: Most of a day
Additional Information Difficulty: Walk up
Sign the Climber's Log

Approach

KrivanThe route goes on the ridge (Image by Blaze334)



You can start your journey from Tri studnicky (1140m) or from Strbské pleso (1355m). The Tatra train takes you to Strbské pleso from Poprad or Tatranská Lomnica (850m) or Stary Smokovec (1010m). It is not a long way.
To Tri studnicky you can get by car from Strbské pleso (7km-Vysoké Tatry) or from Liptovsky Hrádok (22km-Západné Tatry).

Route Description

From Strbské pleso you can get to Jamské pleso (1447m) on the red marked trail in one hour or starting on the green one and continuing on the blue in 2 hours. The green reaches the blue in one hour!
From Tri studnicky to Jamské pleso there are also two ways. On the red one in 1h 30mins or starting on the green and after 1h 30mins continuing on the blue one for 1hour.
From Jamské pleso the blue marked trail takes you to the summit in 2h 30mins (back 2 hours).

Marked trails at Kriváň Marked trails at Krivaň by Tomas Kristofory


Coming back you can choose the green route to Tri studnicky (2h 10min-Tri studnicky-Priehiba route) or go back on the blue one and combinate with the red and green marked trails from Jamské pleso as you can see above!

Essential Gear

Nothing special needed in summer or autumn. In winter crampons, ice axe and may be ropes!


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

KrivaňRoutes