Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Michiel87

Michiel87 - Aug 13, 2007 2:14 pm - Hasn't voted

Question about route Biadós

I was reading your piece about the ascend of the Posets starting from Biadós, and it left me with a question. Is there a particular reason you don't account the ascendroute on the southwest side of the mountain? Because there is a route which leads through the Bal d'es Clots and Brecha Carrivé to the top. It seems to me that this would be a lot shorter (and more logical) route to Posets from Biadós. In fact, I used this path to try the Posets this summer (which failed due to a stupid navigation fault) and it doesn't seem very hard to me.

Rafa Bartolome

Rafa Bartolome - Aug 13, 2007 3:29 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Question about route Biadós

yes you're reason about it. Posets was my first page in summitpost and I've not revised the page the last year. But you're reason this route is not the shortest and most frequented nowadays but it's the easiest (F). The most popular nowadays is the barranco del Clot (F+). For mountaineers is the best option but when I writed the page I think in show the easiest for all the people. I see what the hikers or people without experience they climb from Angel Orús and only a few of this persons make this route from Biados. Only when they make the traverse of the refuges (from Biados to Angel Orus).
I'll write the variations in this page the next days.
A lot of thanks for your apretiation (I thinked in this correction some months ago when I climbed Bachimala from Biados but I've forget to make the change)

Rafa Bartolome

Rafa Bartolome - Aug 16, 2007 3:41 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Question about route Biadós

You can to consult now the route across the west face. I'll apreciate your opinion about it

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Return to 'Viadós-col Eriste' main page