Wet Mountains Comments

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
csmcgranahan

csmcgranahan - Jan 5, 2010 3:06 pm - Voted 10/10

Great!

I'm glad to see the Wet Mountains finally get a page. I can see most of the range from my bedroom window in northeast Colorado Springs. I summited both Charles Peak and Curley Peak in May of 2007. I don't have many good pics but I'll see if any are worth posting.

Sarah Simon

Sarah Simon - Jan 10, 2010 9:15 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Great!

Thanks for the note, CSMac. If you can contribute - especially a Charles or Curly mountain page - it would really add to this area/range page.

I can't wait to explore more of the Wet Mountains!

Hope you're having a great climbing winter,

Sarah

paulmedved

paulmedved - Dec 15, 2012 6:24 pm - Voted 10/10

Wet Mountain Trailheads

Just signed up to summitpost.org. Great information and love the page on the Wet Mountains. I grew up near Scraggy Peaks and climbed nearly every peak and mountain in the range when I was younger. But, I'm wondering if there is any information on trailheads in the Wet Mountains beyond the few that are listed as routes to the peaks? I haven't been able to locate a list on the site, or anything under 'Trailheads'. Just wondered if I was looking in the wrong place. In any event, great information!

paulmedved

paulmedved - Feb 15, 2013 10:48 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Wet Mountain Trailheads

Sarah,

Previously I had inquired about Wet Mountain trailheads on Summitpost. You mentioned that there weren't many and encouraged me to build my own pages. I have built two pages, but before I get too far, I was wondering if you would be willing to give me feedback? I just want to make sure I'm not missing something obvious having never done this before. The trailheads include Tanner Trail and Beaver Creek Loop. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Paul

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Wet Mountains' main page