What an awsome ridge!!! This...

What an awsome ridge!!! This...

What an awsome ridge!!! This photo was taken by my friend Jarod. I had just passed one of the more exposed sections of the ridge.
xskier77
on Feb 1, 2004 10:49 pm
Image ID: 40359

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-4 of 4
xskier77

xskier77 - Feb 2, 2004 12:03 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Great Shot!

Thanks ....so the El Diente Wilson will be your last? I would highly recommend doing the West Ridge of El Diente. This was my first of the 4. Failed on the Crestone traverse :( Plan to do Little Bear - Blanca and the Bells this year.

Aaron Johnson

Aaron Johnson - Feb 2, 2004 6:46 pm - Hasn't voted

West Ridge?

Is this the West Ridge of El Diente I'm looking at? If so, please submit the route! I thought about doing the mountain this way and opted for known territory instead by climbing the south slopes route. The West Ridge looks challenging and enticing. If your picture is the West Ridge below the summit, perhaps it's a bit more challenging than I thought! Great photo!

xskier77

xskier77 - Feb 2, 2004 8:59 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: West Ridge?

Yup it certainly is the west ridge :) W decided to take the west ridge because it looked like a fun 4th class climb and a good route for the traverse to Wilson. What would I need to do to submit the route?

Aaron Johnson

Aaron Johnson - Feb 2, 2004 11:04 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: West Ridge?

Cool! This is my first good look at it, and perhaps the first good picture of the West Ridge on the net! Thanks! I'll send you the route stuff via email.

Viewing: 1-4 of 4