This Roman Catholic wooden church was built in 1651 in Orawka. At that time it was near the Hungarian/Polish border - at the Hungarian side. Hungarian name of the village was Orawka or Kisárva. Now it is in Poland. The borders have moved but the mountains haven't: the church is still in the broad valley between the chain of High Tatras and Babia Góra, on 670 m a.s.l.
Page Scores range from 0% to 100%. The higher the score, the higher the perceived quality of the image. Score is not a simple average of votes, but takes into account the number of votes and the power of the voters.
For every object, a hit is registered each time the object's main page is viewed. A user's hits are the sum of all the hits on the objects he or she owns.