SP Plans & Partners
Make plans. Find activities. Meet people.
  SEARCH PLANS | POST PLANS

Alpine partner in Sierra and beyond


haishan

Posted by haishan on Feb 4, 2011
Page Views: 670

Activity Details

Date: Anytime
City or Place: High Sierra
Skill Level: Advanced
Categories: Mountaineering, Rock Climbing, Skiing
Partner Status: Want Partners

Description

Looking for partners for long alpine rock/ice routes and ski tours in the Sierra... have climbed and skied backcountry for many years, lead 5.9 and AI. Easy-going, reliable, no ego, no attitude... safety conscious but like to push my limits... looking for the same in a partner.

Also have some trip plans up my sleeve for Canada, Alaska, and China in the next couple years...

Comments

Post a Comment

BonesawHigh Sierra Rock

Bonesaw

Greetings! Would you have any interest in climbing the Incredible Hulk sometime in mid to late May? I'd like to get on both the Red Dihedral (5.10) and Beeline (5.10-). It doesn't have to be a weekend since I am pretty flexible. Thinking of backpacking in one day, climbing the Red Dihedral the next day and on the third day, climb Beeline and then hike out.

Looking for a competent partner who is willing to swap leads. The hike in might be a bit tedious due to lots of snow and the creek crossing will likely be pretty exciting. Nonetheless, the climbing should be great. I've never been on the Hulk.

I lead up to mid-10 trad and have plently of High Sierra experience (more than posted on profile... don't really keep profile updated). Let me know if you are interested. If you live somewhere on the west side, we could carpool there. I I would be departing from Fresno, CA.

Also sending you a PM. Hope to hear back from you.

-Les
Posted Mar 16, 2011 3:48 pm

 
Viewing: 1-1 of 1


Sign in to post!

Don't have an account? Register now.







"The trick is to stop thinking of it as "your" money."   --IRS auditor   

© 2006-2015 SummitPost.org. All Rights Reserved.