SP Plans & Partners
Make plans. Find activities. Meet people.
  SEARCH PLANS | POST PLANS

HI-USA Christmas Ride - 400 Miles * 6 Days


salmon_lov

Posted by salmon_lov on Dec 3, 2007
Page Views: 417

Activity Details

Dates: Dec 26, 2007 through Dec 31, 2007
Location: United States
City or Place: 5998 ALCALAPARK SAN DIEGO, CA 92110
Skill Level: Intermediate
Categories: Biking
Partner Status: Will accept Partners

Description

Wa! To Die for it!

Am't too late! You could still come! We meet at Unviersity of San Diego at 7:30am 12/26 at USD. Enter off the Linda Vista Way onto Marian Way after you pass the security booth the parking lot will be on your left hand side. You pay when you arrive there.

Only cost you $350 food and board and whole lot of fun plus plenty exercises!!!

SEE WHAT OTHER SAY ABOUT THE TRIP: whhttp://briandesousa.com/bicycling/touring/sd02.htm

That event is sponsor from International Hostel. Normally about 100 people. You ride at your own speed with the map they give you daily. They have sage wagon take your gears change clothes and everything. You just need to keep warm and with water and money and you are on your own till the place we are going to stay the night. Normally 65 miles per day. They provide breakfast and dinner and lunch on your own. Sometimes you might find some good people to ride alone with. However, if you find you couldn't go on, maybe machinical problems or too tire or any kind. There is always a sage wagon goes around to pick some of last ones....

There you could pay the fee $350 and the other instructions and the truck would pick up your gears and stuffs. You need to have sleeping bag or anything to keep you comfort at night.

Come to be fit and meet someone sweet for NEW YEAR EVE!!!

Plan to be a part of this exciting six day bicycle tour through the mountains, deserts, and seacoast around San Diego! The daily average is 65 miles with one day of 100 miles!

Please check the site for sign up http://sandiegohostels.org/bikeride/


I had done this ride years after years for total of four years. This year would be my fifth time to go on the ride. I remember the first time I did this ride I was only a baby on my new road bike. I didn't know it was so much fun and so much hard works! Well, Now I am thinking I must have graduate to be a teenage on the bike now. The more practice the better I am in. Now I am riding much fast and enjoy a great deal of God's creations. You have to find it out youself. Come and join the ride. If you couldn't make all the way, there is no problem for asking to sag in (Mobile home ride!). Remember to bring a Camera! Many great photos!

The ride starts at 9am from University of San Diego! I used to stay at Hi-USA hostel on Sea World site the night before. There you could find many of us (The total crew of bike riders!) enjoy Christmas dinner with all of us. In the morning the truck would take all our gears and us to the start! Come and have fun...I do kick butts!!!

Comments

No comments posted yet.


Sign in to post!

Don't have an account? Register now.







"The dynamics of capitalism is postponement of enjoyment to the constantly postponed future."

© 2006-2015 SummitPost.org. All Rights Reserved.