SP Plans & Partners
Make plans. Find activities. Meet people.
  SEARCH PLANS | POST PLANS

The More The Merrier


truthtrekker

Posted by truthtrekker on Jul 17, 2008
Page Views: 1113

Activity Details

Date: Anytime
City or Place: Hesperia CA CCSV TruthTrekker Territories
Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate
Categories: Hiking, Ice Climbing, Rock Climbing, Skiing, Social, Other
Partner Status: Will accept Partners

Description

Hi we have a group of about 25 backpackers and day hikers. We have trips planned through out most of the summer and welcome any of the decent folk out there who would like to join us. Please visit our web site at www.truthtrekkers.com or www.truthtrekkers.net and contact the administrator if you would like to join for any of the hikes listed on the calendar. We hike mostly in southern CA around the San Gabriel mountains and San Bernardino mountains but are also planning trips to Whitney in a couple of years and possibly Zion. We are Christians and do conduct a bible reading and prayer at some point on each hike but we welcome all to join us. There is no requirement for non members who want to just have a fun hike, to join in on the bible reading or prayer. If you are a Christian or are just interested in what we believe by all means you are welcome to join for the bible study.

Comments

Post a Comment

Alex WoodHey

Alex Wood

That sounds real interesting! I am up for some of those activities! Shoot me a PM when you have upcoming plans! Thanks!
Posted Dec 3, 2008 1:11 am

truthtrekkerRe: Hey

truthtrekker

Hey there woodzy our calendar is up on the Truthtrekkers web site. www.truthtrekkers.net If we are going to Joshua this Saturday if you would like to join us. we do intend to hike up San Jacinto this summer so keep in touch. You can call me at 760-490-2391 ask for Bear I am the administrator. Hope to see you on the trail soon.
Posted Jan 16, 2009 3:09 am

 
Viewing: 1-2 of 2


Sign in to post!

Don't have an account? Register now.







"An American is a man with two arms and four wheels."

© 2006-2015 SummitPost.org. All Rights Reserved.