Western Alps - Partner Wanted
Posted by MikeLell on Aug 18, 2011
Page Views: 304
City or Place: Zermatt
Skill Level: Intermediate
Categories: Ice Climbing, Mountaineering
Partner Status: Need Partners
I am currently in Zermatt and looking for experienced partners to climb AD/D graded alpine routes with this week. I am fit and well acclimatised from routes over the previous 4 days and am keen to get on some bigger routes in the area or in the Berner Oberland or Mont Blanc ranges. I have a rope, tent (I dont like huts) and a basic alpine rack with me.
Have not had time to fill out a profile on here so will put a brief summary of my experience below.
- Pisco (PD) and Ishinca (PD) in the Cordillera Blanca in Peru
- Allalininhorn, Weissmies, Lagginhorn, Breithorn, Signalkuppe and Fruendenhorn normal routes (all F/PD)
- Up to VS 4c rock and IV 5 winter climbing in the UK
- Chopicalqui South West Ridge (AD) in Peru
- Breithorn Triftjigrat (D)
If you have anything in mind, please give me a text or a call on +44 762755608
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
© 2006-2015 SummitPost.org. All Rights Reserved.