SP Plans & Partners
Make plans. Find activities. Meet people.
  SEARCH PLANS | POST PLANS

Climbing/Mountaineering Partner


MtnMike67

Posted by MtnMike67 on Jan 31, 2008
Page Views: 841

Activity Details

Date: Anytime
Location: Colorado, United States
City or Place: Colorado, US
Skill Level: Intermediate
Categories: Biking, Gym/Training, Hiking, Mountaineering, Rock Climbing, Skiing
Partner Status: Want Partners

Description

Here's the story... I've done most everything solo up to this point, but if I don't get some solid partners, then I'll never progress. The ability is there, the mind is there, I just need to physically be there... I like to have fun on the trail so sense of humor and laughing on the trail is mandatory. However, when I'm sucking wind because I've been at sea level for a month, I can only laugh so much without blowing a lung. I would rate my abilities at a 5.7 but want to get better. I have no fear of exposure, that is within reason though. It's amazing how secure you feel when you have a rope holding you in place.
With that said, I'm looking for positive people to climb with. I've been told I'm a very good teacher, so if you're just learning that's ok. I travel durning the week so I'm only limited to the weekends to get out and the occasional days I get to stay in Colorado. It would be great to find a person that is experienced on vertical ice. I really would like to learn that and get in more alpine routes with a technical flare.
Send me a line and let's see if we can work something out.

Comments

No comments posted yet.


Sign in to post!

Don't have an account? Register now.







"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life."   --Albert Camus   

© 2006-2015 SummitPost.org. All Rights Reserved.